Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't the kaustic body set come with 2 neck post. I remember seeing one baggy. not sure if these were different sizes though.

Last edited:
Didn't the kaustic body set come with 2 neck post. I remember seeing one baggy. not sure if these were different sizes though.

edit: Found a pic i took when i purchased it for the vader mod and it did come with another neck post.

IMAG0478_zps55353a2b.jpg
[/IMG]

Yep, it comes with a short neck piece which has the same size ball on the top and bottom and a longer one with different sized ***** on the ends. I think the 2nd one is to accomodate a HT head.

Not gonna lie I'm really thinking about selling this. Could use the money for some more stuff from The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

edit: Found a pic i took when i purchased it for the vader mod and it did come with another neck post.

IMAG0478_zps55353a2b.jpg
[/IMG]

The one already on the body seems to be the shorter one. If I were really intent on shaving it down by those few mm, it's require a good bit of work. Probably would need to search around for that perfect neck post or cast my own :)

Once I get my custom tunic, he'll be near perfect...maybe throw in a cathode ray saber.

Nice! Not as bulky as the KP-02.

:monkey3
Oops, I mistakenly typed a 1 instead of a 2. Post edited.
Ha, ha, I know how much you dislike the 02, and you just accidentally gave it a compliment.

Honestly, I think the major thing you don't like is the short upper arms, and in my pose that's a non-issue.

Love the set up, Tabula! :clap

Thanks, man. Much appreciated. :hi5:

:dunno
I just got the mad posing skills?
Seriously though, the lforigno cape/tunic does wonders. Also, putting his hands behind his back (but not crossed, just down and back) helps.

Back