Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Compare:

ss_12_vader3.jpg

vader_anh_screen.jpg

The helmet looks good, icruise. The only thing I'd say is that the dome lacks a widow's peak--seems very straight across even for ESB and ROTJ versions. But the size seems spot-on.

Here is the profile of mine, as requested. On the right is a screenshot from ANH (the closest I could find to a profile, rotated to match the angle of my shot). They seem pretty close to me, maybe some subtle differences in shape, although I do think the face should probably protrude a bit more on mine.

ss_12_vader4.jpg

Here is the profile of mine, as requested. On the right is a screenshot from ANH (the closest I could find to a profile, rotated to match the angle of my shot). They seem pretty close to me, maybe some subtle differences in shape, although I do think the face should probably protrude a bit more on mine.

ss_12_vader4.jpg

Nice mod man, that profile pic looks great with the Hasbro helmet on.I hope SS makes adjustments on the ESB version but, i doubt it.

Thanks Cbob. Yep, all Hasbro parts except for the boots which are Newline...replaced the gloves with some bbi black gloves as well.

Soz i did read the posts but somehow missed u saying he was hasbro before doh. He looks great m8 i might have a go at 1 as well :peace

Cool. I know which one it is. Looks good man. Might have a go at this my self. Not sure I really like the size of the SS dome either.

I think the Hasbro Helmet for the Sith lords pack with Maul,Talking Vader and ROTS Anakin/Vader are all the same mold right?.I have the Sith Lords pack, i picked up eons ago.

Back