Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn im loving this vader. this is the setup i've been waiting for. im going to make a display for these 3 soon.
dvsst.jpg

As promised here are the pictures of my destroyed Vader figure:

307xidl.jpg

2reo0uc.jpg

puij6.jpg

Jaclyn said it is ok and soon a new figure will be shipped to me.

Re: New Vader Photo's

first off ...Jkno's pic....OUCH!!!!
2nd....moded my Vader as well. Helmet lowered and tilted back.I'm a little weary about flaring the dome, so I think I'll leave mine as is.

What tools did you use for that level of destruction? And how long did it take?

I tried my AK-47 and bazooka on Vader. Didn't help much. Then I stepped over him with my AT-AT, but we almost turned over - he's a strong [censored]. I also used the Death Star on him, but blew up the entire neighborhood, and Vader was still there laughing under his broken mask (and flying cod piece). Tried to drown him but he is like a ^^^^ing duck: he floats. Finally he made sepukku with his own lightsaber :D

On a more serious note I used a hammer and a claw and took about 15 minutes - scissors for clothes

I tried my AK-47 and bazooka on Vader. Didn't help much. Then I stepped over him with my AT-AT, but we almost turned over - he's a strong [censored]. I also used the Death Star on him, but blew up the entire neighborhood, and Vader was still there laughing under his broken mask (and flying cod piece). Tried to drown him but he is like a ^^^^ing duck: he floats. Finally he made sepukku with his own lightsaber :D

On a more serious note I used a hammer and a claw and took about 15 minutes - scissors for clothes

i like your imagination ha ha it would also be funny if sideshow said we were just kidding we didn't really think you would do it ha ha

Back