Official Power Loader Picture Thread....of Doom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"BAY 12, PLEASE..."

Okay, 17 Images in all.

So, The Power Loader. What can be shown that hasn't been seen? We've seen so many great images, videos, amazing gifs... there wasn't much left to do. SO, I came up with this. I guarantee you haven't seen anything yet like this particular image set. First of all I spent a lot of time detailing my PL. I used a silver sharpie to edge the hell out of it, then used a dirt soaked rag to weather it, some areas were more yellow than others, hard to really notice, but it is grimier than it was. And it's real dirt! LOL. Also sanded the flamethrower and edged it for a worn look and edged the handles and such, every little detail I could find to turn anything that looked plastic to look metallic...

Btw, these were all taken by hand with a crappy Sony 3.2. LOL.

So, here we go. There will be three sets of images followed by a few extra shots. Hicks could not make it for this session, but Apone did. I weathered Rip's jacket using my thumbs, works great. I also used a "prop" so please play with me here, use your imagination, it was the closest thing I could find. And I'm paraphrasing here...

"SET 1"

"I feel like a third wheel around here. Is there anything I can do?"

DSC08446.jpg

"I don't know. What can you do?"

DSC08433.jpg

"Well, I can drive that loader."

DSC08459.jpg

"I have a class 2 license."

DSC08487.jpg

"Be my guest"...

Last edited:
Maybe I made a mistake in not getting this one... it really doesn't look as huge as I feared it would be. And damned if that 2nd Ripley doesn't look waaay better?!? Decisions, decisions...

Thanks guys! I took over 70 shots to get those images. Not easy getting that thing in frame with other figs and all the poses and angles but I'm happy with the results. That's the FML repainted Rip 1 head btw.

Last edited:
... it really doesn't look as huge as I feared it would be.

It is actually quite big in hand, I don't know why the photos don't seem to capture the scale well... but it's BIG!

Check my GIF below to see when you move the arms how wide it gets... it's something you really have to see in 3-D.

Lol nice shots pjam, looks like you should make a gif movie

Thanks man but I think I'll leave the gifs to the Gif Lord Wor Gif. Most of the Board vets here are familiar with the kind of stuff I do. We all have our "thing". LOL.

The piece measures 21 inches high, to the tip of the antennae. The width with arms spread measures ginormous. :D

I dont think you can comprehend how big this piece is unless you own it

Definitely not. All the early pics on this board had me thinking it's not too huge, but when I had it all assembled, sucker was freakin' huge.

That's a great price. Where did you get it?

Finally it was a mistake of the seller in the auction, he told me that i have to pay 32 dollars more to shipp spain. a total of 271 dollars. i paid right now ,hope to receive the monster the next week. Hope it worth the money.

DSC00945-1.jpg

No words can describe how badass this thing is,it is beyond cool man! I think it looks even cooler than my jabba display.:lol

Back