Official Power Loader Picture Thread....of Doom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay........WARNING.............watch out when posing the power loader and moving the arm in & out. i just broke my ripley's wrist peg. :monkey2 i'm bummed......and i got to looking at it closer & this seems to be a real weak point on this otherwise kick a$$ figure.

okay........WARNING.............watch out when posing the power loader and moving the arm in & out. i just broke my ripley's wrist peg. :monkey2 i'm bummed......and i got to looking at it closer & this seems to be a real weak point on this otherwise kick a$$ figure.

Sorry to hear about that. :monkey2 But thank you for the warning. I am trying to be super fragile when messing around with this thing. I move everything very slowly. I hope you can fix your Ripley.

WHY this thread was allowed to drop to the second page I will never understand. :monkey2

I wanted to show you guys where my Power Loader is displayed for now. Here is a couple of pictures.

ccef7409.jpg

0d09cec9.jpg

It's on top of a detolf- I think it looks killer up there. :rock

thats kick ass man !!

man dammit if i keep buying all this stuff i will go broke!
marines, robocop, predator and the power loader looks kick ass!!

congrats man !

I want a robocop real bad.
does it have a light up feture or you added the light inside the power loader?

The Power Loader has a spinning operation light on top and crossbar lights in the cage area directed onto the face of the passenger.

It's on top of a detolf- I think it looks killer up there. :rock

I'd be too afraid to put something like that on top of one of my Detolfs. Maybe it's something about the floors in my house, but things in my cases vibrate pretty noticeably when someone walks by. I can just picture the PL taking a nosedive... :monkey2

Today i could´nt resist and pick one because i saw one with a price of 238 dollars including shipping cost to spain, is a good price?

Repainted my welder today. You guys tickled me with all the efforts to get that plastic thingie reworked. I like both the rusted one, and what I did, dirtied black with some dings.
Ripley is fully repainted for it too. Just some wetpainted clothing and redone hair and eyes and that is about it. I like her new skintone. The plastic. No need to repaint that. The clothing takes some dirtying though.
Anyway, when I get some shots, I will post it. Along with my HOW TO DING YOUR POWERLOADER video. Not hard guys!

Anyway, cool to have that thing. Really cool!

238 to Spain shipped. Are you kidding me? Grab it.

I grabed it, look:
https://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330193419280&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=014

I was looking for the predator 2 elder but right now is impossible to find one cheap. That´s why i have bought this monster but right now i don´t have enought space in my room to put it. It will have to wait with the other hot toys figures:
scar predator
celtic
predator 2
rambo 1 and 3
terminator endoskelleton and normal version

The only one that i have displayed is my hicks figure.
P1010167.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be too afraid to put something like that on top of one of my Detolfs. Maybe it's something about the floors in my house, but things in my cases vibrate pretty noticeably when someone walks by. I can just picture the PL taking a nosedive... :monkey2

Mine are on carpet and surprisingly very stable. They are in the corner so no one walks by except for me when I put stuff in them. The Power Loader feels very stable and I also made it lean towards the corner so if it dives, it will fall that way. :rock

Hey guys. My first set pics are coming tonight. All images are shot, they are in the can, barely got them in before Sunset.

Stay tuned!

Back