Official Power Loader Picture Thread....of Doom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So should the legs be bent a little or should they be positioned straight up-right? The reason I ask is because if the legs have no bend towards the hips then Ripley sits pretty low in the Power Loader but if they are bent a bit her whole head is nearly visible through the top cage.

Also, there isn't articulation to spread the legs of the Power Loader apart right? Just forward and back. The legs on mine seem pretty close together, more than in the pictures of others.

Great pics guys, and Roranous, those photos are pnenominal, you have a great eye, and it looks like you have a pretty cool camera as well.
Thanks

Okay, after a few days with this monster I cant say anything about it that I am disappointed in. It laqrge, possibly, sturdy and I love the worn paint apps. Ripleys looks better than before, not perfect, but much better. I did have any trouble putting it together. About 15 minutes and ir was done.

Here are some pix I just took, nothing as good as Rory, but good enough. No flash, just nature room light.

SANY0831.jpg

SANY0832.jpg

SANY0843.jpg

SANY0844.jpg

SANY0846.jpg

SANY0849.jpg

SANY0853.jpg

SANY0854.jpg

SANY0857.jpg

SANY0859.jpg

Great stuff Chase. Love the Rip stepping out of the cage shots, very novel.

I am gonna have a very tough time showing anything that hasn't been seen, so many great shots and vids posted...

But I will try.

Congrats Bro, I know you were on the fence a bit about getting this with other stuff coming down the pike, so glad you held ground...

and your Marines look great too!

okay since we dont have the queen to fight ripley i checked with the studios and found the queen's stand in :monkey3. anyway just thought i would add my silly take on this. this is not meant to offend anyone. IRON GIANT VS. IRON GIANT. lets get reaaadddddyyyyy to ruuuuuuuumbblleeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Those are cool!
Why would they offend anyone?

the intermixing of toy lines. :lol that was not really a serious statement anyway. i just thought since the I.G. was so tall it would look cool up against the PL.

I'm assembling my PL and have a problem with the big arm pistons. The ones that attach the arms to the back of the body. the pistons will only come out about 1 inch and then stop? I've applied quite a bit of force thinking it was just paint sticking but they won't move out any further.
Anyone else have this issue?

Steven

I'm assembling my PL and have a problem with the big arm pistons. The ones that attach the arms to the back of the body. the pistons will only come out about 1 inch and then stop? I've applied quite a bit of force thinking it was just paint sticking but they won't move out any further.
Anyone else have this issue?

Steven

Everyone's had this issue-- keep pulling!

This thing is awesome The CATERKILLER! with all my HT at the moment. Sorry about the quality i try but aint no good.
ht1.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats a great collection you have there mate, nicely displayed too. Makes me wish I had the money to expand my feable collection of just two figures lol Hot Toys really are the kings of sixthscale :rock

Everyone's had this issue-- keep pulling!

Thanks. I found the other thread . I'm gonna go yank those suckers out right now!:lol

The only other issues I've had were one of the hose connector pins was bent/broke so I firmed it up with some superglue and the light, as mentioned elsewhere is weak and noisy. I'll have to do something else with that.

thanks, Steven

Back