Official Power Loader Picture Thread....of Doom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool pictures P! How the heck do I order one of those Apone heads?:confused::D

Thanks Bro! Lonnie at Frontline (hero) heads, H2 Creative. Make sure you ask for a Hot Toys long neck joint...

Reposting for anyone who missed it...

"BAY 12, PLEASE..."

Okay, 17 Images in all.

So, The Power Loader. What can be shown that hasn't been seen? We've seen so many great images, videos, amazing gifs... there wasn't much left to do. SO, I came up with this. I guarantee you haven't seen anything yet like this particular image set. First of all I spent a lot of time detailing my PL. I used a silver sharpie to edge the hell out of it, then used a dirt soaked rag to weather it, some areas were more yellow than others, hard to really notice, but it is grimier than it was. And it's real dirt! LOL. Also sanded the flamethrower and edged it for a worn look and edged the handles and such, every little detail I could find to turn anything that looked plastic to look metallic...

Btw, these were all taken by hand with a crappy Sony 3.2. LOL.

So, here we go. There will be three sets of images followed by a few extra shots. Hicks could not make it for this session, but Apone did. I weathered Rip's jacket using my thumbs, works great. I also used a "prop" so please play with me here, use your imagination, it was the closest thing I could find. And I'm paraphrasing here...

"SET 1"

"I feel like a third wheel around here. Is there anything I can do?"

DSC08446.jpg

"I don't know. What can you do?"

DSC08433.jpg

"Well, I can drive that loader..."

DSC08459.jpg

"... I have a class 2 license."

DSC08487.jpg

"Be my guest"...

Last edited:
hey pjam, can you take closeup pics of your flamethrower??

as much as i love what i did to mine, it doesn't really go with the powerloader. looks great on it's own, but kinda weird when attached to the loader.

Will try Reiny... and thanks again Guys, this was a Labor of Love, took me 2 and half hours to do this for My Boys! :D

Les should be doing a vid soon as well. In it I think we will see how he did his along with detailing tips and such.

I will shoot a Vid after that... so stay tuned. And it will feature the first ever vid of one of my OOAK custom figs... I think you know who it is so stay tuned!

Will try Reiny... and thanks again Guys, this was a Labor of Love, took me 2 and half hours to do this for My Boys! :D

Les should be doing a vid soon as well. In it I think we will see how he did his along with detailing tips and such.

I will shoot a Vid after that... so stay tuned. And it will feature the first ever vid of one of my OOAK custom figs... I think you know who it is so stay tuned!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I'm going to speak for EVERYONE here and say we really appreciate the effort you took for those pics!!! you have a great way of replicating a scene from still shots. from the bay 12 you just did, to the mess hall and to bishop bringing the second dropship down - effing brilliance!!!!!

forgive my ignorance, but what is OOAK?

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I'm going to speak for EVERYONE here and say we really appreciate the effort you took for those pics!!! you have a great way of replicating a scene from still shots. from the bay 12 you just did, to the mess hall and to bishop bringing the second dropship down - effing brilliance!!!!!

forgive my ignorance, but what is OOAK?

Wow, I'm humbled. Hey, I'm in the Entertainment Biz so I try. I try. :lol

OOAK = One Of A Kind.

Would that be your bad ass (at the same time creepy) Bishop figure? :rock

You mean THIS Bishop? :lol

DSC05667.jpg

I'd say you are on the right track Bro. :rock

Last edited:
I need to make a Bishop like that. How did you do it? Where did you get the head sculpt? :rock

The genious Callous made the head for me. It was a special one time thing and I am eternally grateful to him. He used a SSC Frank Black, resculpted it, used real rabbit fur as hair and made the eyes posable, you can turn them left and right.

It is a work of Art IMO.

I did everything else... meaning put the rest of the fig together.

Last edited:
It's a one off the genious Callous made for me. It was a special one time thing and I am eternally grateful to him. Taken from a SSC Frank Black he resculpted, he used real rabbit fur as hair and made the eyes poesable, you can turn them left and right. It is a work of Art IMO.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I want one. :monkey2

Back