Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

Nice to hear Tankman, especially the news with the T1 figure !
IMO is the first one the best one, Arnold played simply too good, a real machine and the atmosphere... phenomenal !!

But one question: Why NECA didn't produce a 18inch figure ?
I mean NECA releases so many characters from lesser known movies like "AMERICAN PSYCHO" or "BEETLEJUICE" and from a masterpiece like TERMINATOR , nothing ?!??!?!

I don´t understand this, sry :sick

... and sry for bad english.
I think NECA have no license for 18" , anyway a big CONAN or TERMINATOR figure would be a dream.. :naughty
#

Anyone have any pics of the 12" figures next to any Hot Toys figures? Just wondering how it'll look displayed with my Hot Toys figures... :D

Its not a picture but I think they go great together. Perfect scale to eachother.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NueTMYUiM5o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NueTMYUiM5o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wondering the same thing. When is this coming out???? :huh

it's gotta come out sometime soon.

Im very tired going into Toys R US, combing the action figure isles, and acting like i'm looking for my kids when a MILF walks by.

what a life i live.

YEah, mcfarlane makes a 18inch TERMINATOR 1 figure , the COMPANY ARE BACK !!! A BEATIFUL DAY :chew

YEah, mcfarlane makes a 18inch TERMINATOR 1 figure

did i miss something? i never heard of this ! ! !

McFarlane 18" T1 figure, is this new / old ... coming soon ?

pictures, links ... info PLEASE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

it's gotta come out sometime soon.

Im very tired going into Toys R US, combing the action figure isles, and acting like i'm looking for my kids when a MILF walks by.

what a life i live.

Man, who gives a crap about other people.You could die any day from anything so, i would not sweat it, worrying about what some cougar thinks of you combing the pegs at TRU.Hell, when i buy stuff sometimes at TRU and get that one jack ass that says "gift receipt?" and i say no and they roll their eyes..F'em they work at TRU thats laughable enough IMO, especially when they are my age..i just give them the cold,emotionless stare and they seem to turn passive.I only had to deal with people like that maybe once or twice since i was 16.

Yeah, people who judge like that don't matter. You just got to be confident. Cougars rule but don't ever try and impress anyone.

This time last year thequarterbin.com reported on NECA making new Arnold as the T-800 figures...I was SO stoked! Now a year later, I have one of my all-time Grails. I hope NECA see the potential here and make T1 as well.

This time last year thequarterbin.com reported on NECA making new Arnold as the T-800 figures...I was SO stoked! Now a year later, I have one of my all-time Grails. I hope NECA see the potential here and make T1 as well.

A T1 would rock. :rock

YEah, mcfarlane makes a 18inch TERMINATOR 1 figure , the COMPANY ARE BACK !!! A BEATIFUL DAY :chew

:slap :slap :confused: :confused: Think before you speak.

Gonna give a big thanks in here to A-dev. Hooked me up with the McFarlane T2 Arnie grenade launcher & bandolier, the Neca final battle grenade launcher (purposefully for the strap, I didn't know he was sending that!) and man or machine pistol, all because i'd lost my accessories from my McFarlane figure. What a guy!

Gonna give a big thanks in here to A-dev. Hooked me up with the McFarlane T2 Arnie grenade launcher & bandolier, the Neca final battle grenade launcher (purposefully for the strap, I didn't know he was sending that!) and man or machine pistol, all because i'd lost my accessories from my McFarlane figure. What a guy!

I'm glad you received those. It's the first time I ever sent anything to anyone so I wasn't certain all would work out well. Yeah I figured I'd send that spare neca grenade launcher too in case you wanted to add the strap to the mcfarlane one, a little detail they forgot about. Or you just have an extra neca grenade launcher, doesn't matter to me as I'd no use for it.

Anyway I see there's no news about the 12" final battle or any new announcements so I shall return to the Internet blackout I've been in for about 2 weeks now

I finally snagged these two in a local TRU the other night. I really love NECA figures, for what they cost, you get some beautiful figures and you can build a nice collection without losing a lot of space or money. I just hope to see more depth to T2 besides Arnold, but not holding my breath.

Are we even sure that Neca is still coming out with the 12" battle damaged T-800? The Neca site shows every figure but that one.

Back