Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

Finally saw wave 2 at TRU - got em all, including the Endo
I've been thinking long and hard about these two waves, but here are my favs, in order of their coolness (IMO)

12" Arnie Pescadero Escape - gotta love the bigger figs
7" Cyberdyne Showdown - great fig! Excellent accessories. This is the Terminator 2 fig I've always wanted
7" Final Battle...gotta love 2 heads, cool detail
7" Man or Machine - cool fig - very cool arm detail
7" Pescadero Escape - weakest of the Arnie figs - sun glasses in this scale = not good
7" Endo Battle Damage - as terrible as the wave 1 figure, but with a cool accessory -
7" Endo - ONLY FIG I PASSED ON...Horrible head....inferior to the Cult Classics one and without that incredible base, couldnt justify the cost of this one.......

Thanks, NECA, Tankman - fantastic 2 waves, overall! Bring on more!!!!

Last edited:
Re: ?NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics?

Finally saw wave 2 at TRU - got em all, including the Endo I've been thinking long and hard about these two waves, but here are my favs, in order of their coolness (IMO) 12" Arnie Pescadero Escape - gotta love the bigger figs 7" Cyberdyne Showdown - great fig! Excellent accessories. This is the Terminator 2 fig I've always wanted 7" Final Battle...gotta love 2 heads, cool detail 7" Man or Machine - cool fig - very cool arm detail 7" Pescadero Escape - weakest of the Arnie figs - sun glasses in this scale = not good 7" Endo Battle Damage - as terrible as the wave 1 figure, but with a cool accessory - 7" Endo - ONLY FIG I PASSED ON...Horrible head....inferior to the Cult Classics one and without that incredible base, couldnt justify the cost of this one....... Thanks, NECA, Tankman - fantastic 2 waves, overall! Bring on more!!!!
I am going to have to check out my TrU now. :duff

I wish our POS TRU would get these in!..we only get a few New Moon figures and Gears of War..thats about it.

I wish our POS TRU would get these in!..we only get a few New Moon figures and Gears of War..thats about it.

Hey at least i'm not alone, it must be a TRU(Canada) thing. TRU blows all kinds of ass up here. My local figure shop got them in though at $20 a piece.

I combed all local FYEs.

Not yet In-Stock.

Looking for:

12" Final Battle

7" Cyberdyne Showdown

heavy armed T800 (NECA T2)

136_36826_f36c13535d00450.jpg

136_36826_382d95d336c8463.jpg

136_36826_03350cce77d91eb.jpg

136_36826_8d01bc01cf9a4a3.jpg

136_36826_367df0d04fdde5d.jpg

136_36826_93b9933204fb220.jpg

136_36826_8a0084e52a86ebc.jpg

136_36826_430dc013118bf0e.jpg

got some stuff from the 1/6 scale models
but the gatling gun seems a little short ……
whatever,it looks cool enough.:banana

Re: heavy armed T800 (NECA T2)

I want the granade launcher, I am having a hell of a time finding any weapons for arnie in 1/6 scale, where did u get them?

Can't wait for the Cyberdyne showdown 12" version! Get that chain gun :rock

Its my understanding that a 12" Final Battle figure is coming out soon, not a Cyberdyne Showdown. I can't find anything about that. You guys happen to have any links?

granade launcher made by DRAGON (back to 2001),
for 1/6 scale vietnam US amry figures,
and it's plastic.

NECA, please release a 12inch Cyberdyne Showdown T800!!!
we all need it so much!!

how are the paint apps for you guys? i had to rummage through dozen before i can find one that is just barely passable. series 1 had some paint issues, but this series 2... when you look at a dozen figures and they all have their eyes painted sloppily, it's just scary.

i even asked the store manager if i could just go and pick my choice from their other stores, to see i could find a decent one. she said no - since i pre-ordered from that particular branch, that's where i should pick it up. "why would you need to go to another store. there are still so many here?", she said. yeah, and they all look like crap. picked a pair, the best among the worst of the worst. and i'm not happy.

Back