Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA Terminator 2 figures

I think the eyes are perfect! Arnold always had a squint thing going on in the film.

Kyle, can you post pics of the painted fully damaged head when you get them? I always look forward to hearing input from you around Toyfair,I remember years ago asking if you were gonna be sculpting the Kurgan!

Who sculpted the T3 figures? Those IMO were the best.

Kyle, if you can make the eyes a little bigger, the figure would be a lot better. But something is just IMO off. But as always, your cloths are just top notch.

We all have our opionon and your the same guy that thinks the McFarlane Alien is a better figure than the new Alien figure right? I didn't work on the T3 figures so there not as good. LOL.

We all have our opionon and your the same guy that thinks the McFarlane Alien is a better figure than the new Alien figure right? I didn't work on the T3 figures so there not as good. LOL.

Oh I have some good ones for you. But I'd rather be civil, and not a ******.

And also, so what if I want you to improve upon it. Thats what should happen with all work. I just think something is off around the eye area, and maybe you should take another look. No need to be hostile.

I think the eyes are perfect! Arnold always had a squint thing going on in the film.

Kyle, can you post pics of the painted fully damaged head when you get them? I always look forward to hearing input from you around Toyfair,I remember years ago asking if you were gonna be sculpting the Kurgan!

Seems to me you know the Terminator and thats what I went for. Funny how I did end up doing the Kurgan. I think we'll put pics up real soon and too bad we didn't have it ready for Toyfair. I think you will be real happy with the fully damaged head. We still need to tweak a few things and are hoping the figures will be great. I remember what happened to Mcfarlane on two of there Arnold figures after China got finished with them. I have castings of the origanal sculpts and they are good but not dead on. You always have your fingers crossed when China sends you test shots and fans have no idea how tough they can make things.

I have read enough of the results that can come back from China sometimes it must be a real kick in the nuts to see that happen.

What might you be tweaking on these figures?

I am a real hardcore Terminator fan,nitpicking the tiniest detail on these figures...i noticed you even have the exact same pattern of bullet hits on the 'Mall' T-800's jacket! Jesus!

It's so great to have a fan sculpting these.Seriously Kyle thank you.You guys are really too cool for putting out every incarnation of Arnold from my no 1 film of all time. I really am so chuffed here. Now get at the powers that be to finally make a T1 Arnold, seeing as he only has 2,maybe 3 looks in that film,and finally a 1984 Kyle Reese!

And also, so what if I want you to improve upon it. Thats what should happen with all work. I just think something is off around the eye area, and maybe you should take another look. No need to be hostile.

Come on young one you know LOL? To be honost with you the pics at Toyfair seem to make the eyes look smaller than thay are. I think we got it real close and if the test shots look funny we'll fix it if it needs it. The only thing is some might think oh crap now they look big. Like I said we all have our opionon on things but mine is the right one. LOL.
I do hope most will be happy but you can't make everybody happy it seems.
You can aways tear the head off the T3 figure and put it on the T2 figure if you don't like the way ours comes out.
The best T2 head I ever seen is the SS Trever Grove head and he did the squint thing too. Maybe you should watch the movie again and get back to me on this one.

I have read enough of the results that can come back from China sometimes it must be a real kick in the nuts to see that happen.

What might you be tweaking on these figures?

I am a real hardcore Terminator fan,nitpicking the tiniest detail on these figures...i noticed you even have the exact same pattern of bullet hits on the 'Mall' T-800's jacket! Jesus!

It's so great to have a fan sculpting these.Seriously Kyle thank you.You guys are really too cool for putting out every incarnation of Arnold from my no 1 film of all time. I really am so chuffed here. Now get at the powers that be to finally make a T1 Arnold, seeing as he only has 2,maybe 3 looks in that film,and finally a 1984 Kyle Reese!

Thanks so much man and I'm glad you like what we are doing. We need to fix the weapons some and Sam is like you and wants everything to be dead on.
I'm like you in that I want T1 as much as anything and I do hope we can do that one day. It makes my day to have someone that knows the movie so well like what we did on the figures. I would say to the other guy if he doesn't like the eyes just buy the sun glasses head.

The squint is really apparent in the desert scenes,as well as certain scenes in the Steel Mill. Trevor's is really good,but it feels like Arnold. Kyle's feels like the goddamn Model 101.

Are you guys including a second head with the 'Mall' T-800?

And which figure will be made in the 12 inches format?

It is. See? Right now, I could say something. But I wont. If you hate me, then hate me. More power to ya. But why make enemies?

Riggghht. Gotta love sculpters.

You know it and I do love high schoolers too. Hopefully you will like the figures and thanks for pointing out the eye thing. I will hope it will be to your teaste but if you don't like it just go for the sun glasses head.

See, all I wanted to do was to give you some constructive crits. But no. You decide to act all badass, and go at me. Uncalled for.

I want to buy these as much as anyone, but i'm not going to just say everything is right when it isnt.

And dont say anything about me loving McF more, because right now i'm pissed as hell at them for turning Halo Stylized into freakin mighty muggs. Bull^^^^.

Yes and I did both Myers figures but not the Horseman. Looks like I might be doing my 5th Myers figure soon maybe. I would love to do a Myers from part two ^^^^ Warlock. How about the 18 inch new Jason from that new kick ass Friday the 13th movie? Have you gotten yours yet?

Ashamed to admit, but I still have yet to see an F13 film, so no merchandise bought yet, though I hear good things about this new one, so that might get me into the Jason world.

As for Michael, I've got the McFarlane, H1 NECA with Young Michael and RZ NECA as well as the NECA Myers-Loomis Pack. Love all of them, and the headless horseman, great stuff.

You've done a great job on this T2 line, really hope it expands, we're shown 4 figures, yet it feels like a tease, like ok, what else you got in mind :) Hopefully Sarah and John will get done at some point too, just one of each is all you need, but they are key to the story.

And dude, Kyle, i'm on your side. Hell, most of my collection consists of NECA stuff. I want the company to improve and continue to make these great figures for a long time, and not go down the McF path.

But I have been let down a lot in the past, (mostly paint issues) so thats why i'm so critical. I want the very best product I can get from NECA.

Yeah Robert Patrick has yet to be done justice in any scale...I'd love to see the biker cop version of his character, even a SDCC exclusive of the nitrogen shattering one!

You know it and I do love high schoolers too. Hopefully you will like the figures and thanks for pointing out the eye thing. I will hope it will be to your teaste but if you don't like it just go for the sun glasses head.
Any chance of a Sarah Connor figure in this line ?

Back