Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot today is Tuesday. Awesome shot...although there is a lack of camo effect in that shirt - ''final product may vary'' it says on twitter and in this case I hope it does.

Otherwise that picture is the stuff of my dreams.....that's not a pathetic statement at all :D :lol

Wow they got his proportions right down to his weird neck :lol

Will he be $24.99, $29.99 or $39.99 :slap

bdcfa6064891ffeedc43a2164b84551d.jpg

Bought. Pure nostalgia.

Her green vest? No you perv!

I jest, the black thing is removable, yes.

edit- I should clarify, it's removable by popping her upper torso off. A possible problem though is there can be black paint from the combat vest on her underlying green vest.

Is it just me or does his camo shirt in the new pic now look like it's a separate piece from the T-shirt underneath? It didn't seem that way on the SDCC prototype

Her green vest? No you perv!

I jest, the black thing is removable, yes.

edit- I should clarify, it's removable by popping her upper torso off. A possible problem though is there can be black paint from the combat vest on her underlying green vest.

Hahaha. Thanks for the info. I'll have to try that.

Is it just me or does his camo shirt in the new pic now look like it's a separate piece from the T-shirt underneath? It didn't seem that way on the SDCC prototype

Looked like a separate piece when I saw it in person back in July.

:lol @ Jye. For some reason looking at that one I feel like Pulp Fiction John Travolta should be standing on the other side wondering where the **** he is and how he got there.

Looked like a separate piece when I saw it in person back in July.

Huh. Well, good, better that way.

I wonder if NECA would re-release any of the ultimates. I'd love to get another Sarah Connor and T-800.

As a Guns N Roses super fanatic, the GnR tampo was the first thing that caught my eye. I immediately had to find stills from the movie to compare. Apparently on the real bike it said "XR" so I'm guessing this is just a way to skirt copyright issues.

I really hope the final product has the GnR though cause that's awesome. And I certainly hope such a small thing is small enough to escape the attention of Axl and his lawyers, cause he's known to be a tad...litigious, especially for the most trivial things.

Back