Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 439741

Bartender Lloyd and Nick Stahl John Connor confirmed! :lecture

:chase

:lol :lol :lol

I'm enthused by these latest sentiments from Randy. He mentioned in a video interview at SDCC that the movies are not being forgotten. Lets see what happens. There's still potential in T1 and T2 which is what NECA seems to be all about, hopefully they have the same things in mind that I do - the likes of Cleaved Man T-1000, Pretzel Man T-1000, Pescadero Sarah Connor, Ultimate Steel Mill T-800, T1 eye surgery T-800 and the like. If they need to they can throw in some rehashing, that's perfectly fine if we get some new stuff in there too.

As for T3 and Salvation toys - I think T3 would be more likely if either of those - there's a certain likelihood that I'd buy them - just not as definitive as anything from T1 and T2.

NECA factory after a-dev puts in his orders...

157R.gif

Just wanted to do a quick share. Love these new kenner tribute figs!
12ac5d3f5bb0b012d203fda77aedd5db.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Nice to see what it looks like in box next to the original

I saw this on facebook, don't think it's from anyone here or I'm sure they'd have posted it:

50261106_366586957460913_1226441930146054144_n.jpg

I think that's kind of the point. Some of the toys they made back then made no sense and didn't have anything to do with the movie lol.

I absolutely think thats the point. They were ridiculous designs meant to appeal to kids and as a 9-10 year old when those hit I totally ate them up. I'd even take this weird bondage Terminator that was "Secret Weapon" Terminator. Though, I do think that Kenner homages of Terminator doesn't quite have the legs that the Aliens & Predator lines do. Terminator just didn't have as many really interesting figures as those other lines - but the first few were pretty rad.

It's partially on there. I assume you're talking about the Kenner tributes. The bubble is much bigger than it was on the original Kenner figure and they've gone with that yellow backdrop on the bottom half of the card for some reason.

Last time I tried to chrome paint a McFarlane Endoskeleton it was a disaster. It never dried - my fingers smudged it, it collected hairs and dust and the figure was ruined. There was probably some prep-work I was supposed to do and I didn't.

Last time I tried to chrome paint a McFarlane Endoskeleton it was a disaster. It never dried - my fingers smudged it, it collected hairs and dust and the figure was ruined. There was probably some prep-work I was supposed to do and I didn't.

Molotow isn't a paint per se. It's more of an ink. It's kind of runny, but hairs and crap shouldn't stick in it as long as they aren't already on the thing. It dries pretty quickly, but don't touch it for several days, otherwise the shine dulls.

Back