Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: The Terminator Confirmed for 2011

Awesome! I've been waiting so long for some good T1 figures. I wouldn't mind if they were all arnold, either. There's so many options they can choose from!

While I don't plan on getting any NECA figures, I still hope they will release a 12" Endo. They didn't do it for T2, but maybe they can for T1.

I'd love to buy a few $40 Endos to customize and display.

Totally. I just bought the Hot Toys T-800 and Sarah Connor. I don't really *need* any others as I'm pretty satisfied with just those two. But, if I could get a 12" endo by NECA (with hopefully better paint than the 18" endo they currently have) I'd definitely be up for that. Their 18" version looks pretty great as far as accuracy and detail goes.

S'pose it doesn't really matter if the paint sucks anyway, though I'm not much of a painter. Could definitely see the appeal for those with greater skills than I.

Looking forward to seeing what NECA brings to the table.

Awesome News.

Neca gets the T2 license, HT get the T2 license.

Neca get the T1 license, well, i'd put good money on Hot toys having acquired it, too!

I've always thought Neca and HT would acquire The Terminator license at the same time, as it's what they did with T2. I hope i'm right!

I wish SSC would get off of the Salvation stuff. Their recent video mentioned two statues from Salvation being next in line, because it's the movie that's supposedly still fresh in people's minds. :cuckoo:

Anyway, I don't collect the Neca stuff anymore, but it's good to see the Neca fanbase getting such awesome news. With any luck, HT will follow with the T1 progression.

Future and present day Kyle Reese or is it all Arnold all the time?

(I know no one can answer that but that's the question I'd like to ask)

Future and present day Kyle Reese or is it all Arnold all the time?

(I know no one can answer that but that's the question I'd like to ask)

I wouldn't mind if it was arnold all the time. There's a lot they can do with him.

I wouldn't mind if it was arnold all the time. There's a lot they can do with him.

Yeah can't wait to see this touching scene recreated:rotfl

terminatorsmile.jpg

arniesmile3.jpg

:yess: I think we were kinda expecting this but to have confirmation is excellent. Can't wait to get my T1 7" collection started. Lets just hope they are allowed do Kyle Reese. I assume Sarah connor is a definite no.

It seems inevitable that HT will return to T1 now.

I remember I posted back on the old Premium Format Terminator statue thread that if Sideshow now has the rights to produce statues from The Terminator that NECA will follow then finally Hot Toys. My post was shortly thereafter deleted which lead me to believe I was right. With this announcement, it basically confirms that I was right about NECA. I expect an announcement from Hot Toys towards the beginning of 2011 for The Terminator figures.

I remember I posted back on the old Premium Format Terminator statue thread that if Sideshow now has the rights to produce statues from The Terminator that NECA will follow then finally Hot Toys. My post was shortly thereafter deleted which lead me to believe I was right. With this announcement, it basically confirms that I was right about NECA. I expect an announcement from Hot Toys towards the beginning of 2011 for The Terminator figures.

Kinda sucks that its all being released around the same time. Im gonna be short a couple thousand.:lol

Would anyone buy a figure of the T1 poster image of Arnold?

Its just the leather jacket over nude torso...and presumably his punk trousers. He was never like that in the film but we're all so familiar with that poster we could be forgiven for thinking he did go around like that.

So looking forward to Tankmans sculpt of both technoir and police station assault hairstyles - I just know he's going to get it exact.

Would anyone buy a figure of the T1 poster image of Arnold?

Its just the leather jacket over nude torso...and presumably his punk trousers. He was never like that in the film but we're all so familiar with that poster we could be forgiven for thinking he did go around like that.

So looking forward to Tankmans sculpt of both technoir and police station assault hairstyles - I just know he's going to get it exact.

I would. He looks awesome like that! :cool:

I would too. Kind of like this line's Battle Across Time figure - not strictly necessary but very cool looking and unexpected.

I would.

In fact I wouldn't mind if they milked as many figures as they could to cover all the looks, even the promotional photos.

picture.php

longslide.jpg

t800.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

terminator-eye-surgery-arnold-schwarznegger1.jpg

picture.php

Thanks for posting those pics, that boosts the enthusiasm levels even more.

I'd also like a figure of him in just the vest so as to have another figure showing off the arms and tankman's great ability to sculpt them.

I want them to finish with T2 first! We still have quite a few legit T-1000 variants to go before I feel like they could move on. Biker and Steel Mill at least. Frozen and liquid metal Biker if they really want to milk it.

Back