Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: The Terminator Confirmed for 2011

I want them to finish with T2 first! We still have quite a few legit T-1000 variants to go before I feel like they could move on. Biker and Steel Mill at least. Frozen and liquid metal Biker if they really want to milk it.

I'm sure there will be one last wave/series.

:google Popped in here and started seeing weird, straight-up crazy talk. Then I realized I'd entered the wrong thread. Bye! :wave:lol

:google Popped in here and started seeing weird, straight-up crazy talk. Then I realized I'd entered the wrong thread. Bye! :wave:lol

ITS BETTER THAN HOT TOYS! ............. YOU ARE RETARDED! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH! :mad:

*Nam closes door just in time to avoid a bite in the arm*

:lol

Ordered two SDCC Liquid Metal T-1000s. After I receive them I'll be all caught up (except for a Cyberdyne Showdown replacement I've been meaning to buy).

Thought I'd share some pics of my T2 stuff. The only things missing are my HT T-800, Mcfarlane figures, the NECA Pescadero T-800 2-Up, NECA Battle Damaged/Final Battle 2-Upand a few other items. Shelves are going to get swapped around once I get my HT T-1000s though.

026-1.jpg

025.jpg

015-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Cool. Where'd you order your liquid metal T-1000s?

I'm a bit concerned that my FP.com order for them won't come to pass. The figure isn't much more expensive than a regular figure there whereas BBTS had it up at $30 - something about that higher price tells me they'd be a safer bet to actually get the figure.

However my order for 2 more Gallerias and 2 more Pescaderos has apparently shipped from FP.com. I had been planning on 5 more gallerias and 1 more Pescadero on top of that but they're sold out now and as I've already ranted about, BBTS isn't selling the T-1000s individually. Where or when I'll get around to fulfilling my planned T-1000 quota I don't know.

I ordered mine off of ebay. Two MOC for $50.00 shipped. I also noticed that there are TONS on ebay from Asia and Australia. I specifically sought out two of them from a seller in California. I'm assuming the seller I bought them from is actually at the convention.

EDIT:

Just got my shipping confirmation and tracking number for them now.

I want them to finish with T2 first! We still have quite a few legit T-1000 variants to go before I feel like they could move on. Biker and Steel Mill at least. Frozen and liquid metal Biker if they really want to milk it.

Yeah I have to agree. I doubt they'd return to it if they moved onto T1 and it'd be annoying having the T2 line just a few figures short of completion - namely the remaining T-1000s they could do. I take it sarah and john are definitely not happening.

I'm sure this thread will light up when actual prototypes will be revealed at Toy Fair 2011, if I were to take a guess. I'm still super excited that "The Terminator" figures are finally going to happen and that my favorite figure company, NECA, will be producing them.

I'm still super excited that "The Terminator" figures are finally going to happen and that my favorite figure company, NECA, will be producing them.

Favourite figure company? Well that's high praise. I have a soft spot for NECA too, I reckon they're pretty underrated.

EVERYTHING is related to cost, so NECA's figures - for their cost - are extremely well made. I mean, you can kind of guess as much when people start comparing NECA figures to Hot Toys versions which cost 3 or 4 times as much. Just by doing that, they've proven it.

I'm still waiting for my NECA 18" The Crow to arrive. I know I'm gonna be super excited for more 18" Terminator stuff when I get it.

Not a big 7" collector, other than NECA's Alien toys. But it's getting harder to resist them. The T2 ones are fantastic.

I love NECA. Simple as that. They have TONS of my favorite movie & video games properties, excellent sculpts, and unbeatable prices. What's not to love?
I HIGHLY recommend getting the T2 figures, especially Pescadero T-800 & Galleria T-1000 if nothing else.

I love NECA. Simple as that. They have TONS of my favorite movie & video games properties, excellent sculpts, and unbeatable prices. What's not to love?
I HIGHLY recommend getting the T2 figures, especially Pescadero T-800 & Galleria T-1000 if nothing else.

Right on :rock

Y'know, I probably would if
1) I hadn't just bought the the Hot Toys T-800 and Sarah Connor
2) They weren't AU$35 a pop for the 7" stuff over here

Tell you what, though. It was tough trying to decide if I wanted to pay $AU200+ for the Hot Toys T-800, or just get the 12" NECA T-800 Pescadero for about AU$60. In the end Hot Toys won out, but only because I think it's one of their best, and 'cause he'd be standing next to Sarah Connor (probably woulda made the NECA version look worse).

I really want a 12" T-800 endo by NECA though. Or an 18" battle damaged Arnie. Hope they make these for their T1 line. I know they probably won't sell as well as their 7" stuff, but I'm crossing my fingers anyway.

I'm sure this thread will light up when actual prototypes will be revealed at Toy Fair 2011, if I were to take a guess. I'm still super excited that "The Terminator" figures are finally going to happen and that my favorite figure company, NECA, will be producing them.

To be honest I'm only loyal to any company for as long as they have licenses I'm interested in. McFarlane used to be a favourite but now I have nothing positive whatsoever to say about them. NECA are not the most daring of companies in choosing licenses like Terminator and Predator - but hey, those are what I'm interested in collecting. And NECA seem to be invested in their licenses for good sustained periods of time whereas McFarlane just dropped at least one surefire hit license inexplicably - they made 1 (One) Robocop figure??? Why bother acquiring the rights at all?

As I said though I'm happy Neca knew what they had in the T2 license, still hope they make a few more T-1000s and still wish they'd take a chance on Sarah and John but they've been genius in the way they've made these figures. I have just about every possible look and pose for the T-800 in T2 because of swappable heads and other parts that boil & pop did the trick on without causing any damage. The T-1000 figure extended the swappability to hands and arms aswell as the heads. If they would kindly make a biker T-1000 I'm sure boil & pop could be used to swap the galleria torso onto the biker legs to create steel mill T-1000. The T-800 bd head could be put onto the McFarlane body which really improved that figure and makes me now value it much more than I had previously.

I can't wait to see what they do with T1.

The T-1000s torso actually pops out pretty easily. Not boil and pop methods necessary.

Back