Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing for sure, we just all figure it's innevitable with everything else from T2 that Hot Toys has done, but of course, like typical HT, and because it's my most wanted T2 figure, they'll probably not do it and piss me off.

Fair enough. Well I hope for your sake (and mine if I choose to wait for it) that they make one. A battle damaged version would be pretty sweet and probably sell really well.

I still have to buy the 2 T-1000's that are out. I think they're running on empty in terms of the T-800. I saw the new one with the Skynet gun or whatever. Now they're just making crap up. Arnold never had that gun.

I actually really like that figure, he looks so cool posed with both weapons.

I also got one with a great paintjob, a plasma rifle that isn't bent for once, and a face that seems slightly different than my Pescadero figures - he looks meaner like in the police station assault from T1.

I actually really like that figure, he looks so cool posed with both weapons.

I also got one with a great paintjob, a plasma rifle that isn't bent for once, and a face that seems slightly different than my Pescadero figures - he looks meaner like in the police station assault from T1.

Same here!

When he's posed with both it reminds me of the police shootout scene from T1. Holding the plasma rifle by itself also looks pretty cool.

Official NECA The Terminator Thread

From Randy on Twitter:

"After T2 we're focusing on the original Terminator for next year. Nothing beyond that for now."

"No Salvation here, don't care for it at all. All about the original & T2."

"The Arnolds alone are worth it as they've never been done & he looks so different. I'd like to do an improved Endo too."

"Have not even started sculpting yet, still in planning stages."

Finally some T1 merch. Between this, SS and HT, it's a great time to be a Terminator fan.

Re: NECA: The Terminator Confirmed for 2011

Sweeet...would be nice some variants of Arnie, like they did it with T2.

I don't know if there's already a figure on the market that features Arnie in his punk outfit with the hairstyle he had before he first run in some shotgun shells and had a car accident... ;-)

That would be awesome...and then of course a figure after he did the surgery on himself and watching in the mirror (well, he also checked his hair then..as he walked away from the mirror...i mean...he's a robot...why does he care for his hairstyle...). :)

It's a cool touch. Wants to make sure he looks like a badass before he widows a lot of cop wives.

This is the news I've been waiting forever to hear! NECA never ceases to impress me with their licenses, Terminator 2, Predator, The Exorcist, Alien, Aliens and now, finally The Terminator. Keep it coming NECA! I suspect we'll see the 2-ups shown at Toy Fair for an eventual May-June 2011 release, much like the 1st series of T2 figures.
Just awesome, awesome news!

Sweet! Terminator fans have been a happy bunch lately. I think I got into collecting at just the right time.

I'm guessing it'll be all about the 7" stuff in the beginning, like their current T2 line? Everyone's really digging those, they're fantastic. I'm actually really interested in their 18" figures, though, so I hope they don't exclude those for their T1 line. For price vs quality, NECA's 18" figures are amazing. A T1 battle damaged T-800 Arnie for me please, NECA. And if they can improve the paint on the 18" Endo, I'll take one of those, too.

nice if neca can get the license so can everyone else

Neca are cheap and sometimes better than hot toys imo so am glad to hear they are doing the t1 figures.
A tech noir terminator would be nice to see.

600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-53.jpg
terminator1-small.jpg

Good sign for other companies being able to do T1 :rock

While I don't plan on getting any NECA figures, I still hope they will release a 12" Endo. They didn't do it for T2, but maybe they can for T1.

I'd love to buy a few $40 Endos to customize and display.

Back