Official "I'm going to SDCC-2007"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
345967.jpg

I'll "Return" to Comic-Con if I must. As long as I don't have to save nobody.

black_superman(2).jpg

gabberjawa said:
I'll "Return" to Comic-Con if I must. As long as I don't have to save nobody.

black_superman(2).jpg

SO FUNNY !! I actually saw this guy last year and got my picture taken with him. Funniest thing in the world..

GrueSam said:
I want to come to the barbeque! Can I come to the barbeque? No one's invited me to go anywhere... :monkey2

Now, Grue, you know you're invited to come and hang out at the Sidsehow booth as MUCH as you want :duff

On other note, it's great to hear that there'll be a lot of new faces this year :chew

SideshowDusty said:
On other note, it's great to hear that there'll be a lot of new faces this year :chew

That's ones of the best parts getting to see old and new faces.

I am pretty sure that I saw a lot of you there but would have no idea if I did last year.

mfoga said:
I am pretty sure that I saw a lot of you there but would have no idea if I did last year.

Can't miss me. I'm the guy standing around the SS Booth a lot.

jlcmsu said:
Can't miss me. I'm the guy standing around the SS Booth a lot.
We were there a lot too, I don't think we missed a single doors game:lol .
That and I was getting tired of dealing with people and it seemed to be a lil less crazy there.

mfoga said:
We were there a lot too, I don't think we missed a single doors game:lol .
That and I was getting tired of dealing with people and it seemed to be a lil less crazy there.

Yeah, I do have to leave once in a while. After the first year I try to not drive Chris and Dusty totally crazy. :lol

SideshowDusty said:
...On other note, it's great to hear that there'll be a lot of new faces this year :chew

That may not always be a good thing. You do realize I'm going this year. :devil :D

Back