Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i was quite surprised at the delay. I hope this doesnt happen again.

I spoke with Eric last week and he said end of this week, so he might be shipping either Thursday or Friday.

It's a strange delay indeed. He will also be receiving his Classic Predator shipment late January as well.

Thanks. :wave

That pose really needs to be done with the jacket on, but he really does look more dynamic (as someone said) with the jacket off.

Jacket Off.
The-Karate-Kid-jackie-chan-13316300-850-407.jpg

Still waiting on BBTS to e-mail that the Exclusive is in, I have seen other board members that have received the EX from BBTS, but I haven't got an E-mail yet, and the site still says pre-order...so I guess they haven't got all of them yet...

Will be getting charged my final flex pay this month already trying to figure out how I'm gonna pose this guy.

I spoke with Eric last week and he said end of this week, so he might be shipping either Thursday or Friday.

It's a strange delay indeed. He will also be receiving his Classic Predator shipment late January as well.

ohh another TOrontonian :D
His shop was closed for the past three days so hopefully he has a bunch of these waiting at the courier for drop off tomorrow as I have to go by anyways :)

Back