Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toysdailydickpojackspar.jpg

That one! Thanks :D

Thanks for posting the pictures of the Kojun Sparrow Maulfan, I didn't know it came with a helm. Also, it makes me wonder if the Cannibal King DX might come with real hair...

Thanks for posting the pictures of the Kojun Sparrow Maulfan, I didn't know it came with a helm. Also, it makes me wonder if the Cannibal King DX might come with real hair...

I dont think he will, if they went with the sculpted hair for this DX Jack, Id be sure to bet they sculpt it for the Cannibal King as well. That a LOT of hair to get movie accurate with real hair.

Man these photos make me so giddy! I am praying Christmas comes super fast this year!! I want it so badly.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And at least now I see how he will fit in my detolf. I have a whole shelf cleared out for him.

Wow, thanks for all the kind words on my pics guys :hi5:

This guy just oozes character and despite the complex costume is a dream to pose.

OMGs Pics are just :thud: as always !

Bob

All these awesome pics are making the wait so much worse.

I agree! :thud:

though I'm a bit giddy right now with the official pics and the just placed PO for ESB Luke. I also got Reeve waiting to be unboxed and displayed this weekend. I'm not going to lie, until I saw these recent OMG pics, i haven't thought much about Jack :monkey3

(I know I know :thwak:thwak:thwak)

Back