Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to seeing this movie and now I am far more exciting for Jack than I already was. I enjoyed the movie a lot and I can completely understand why Angelica is the first pic. When I first saw how people reacted, I assumed she played a minor role in the movie, but that's far from true. I just hope that Barbossa and Black Beard get figures too. We don't need any more Jack Sparrow figures. Seriously.

I like them. Ive been using them for going on 5 years now and I havent had any problems with them. They had a hack awhile back where some customers CC info was taken but luckily for me thats didnt happen with me. They have since tightened up their security to ensure it wont happen again and so far so good.

They have low costs, and they seem to get their stuff the fastest (after SS) and they have great customer service.

Exact same thoughts about CSC. Great place to order from! :clap

I have to say, knowing that Jack comes with the Telescope, and Indy's $25 cheaper,I may order from there.

I figure for the amount Im saving in price, I can wait those extra 1-2 weeks from when Sideshow gets it to CSC to me. Plus, it helps be gauge when CSC will be charging me when I see SS get their shipment in.

I figure for the amount Im saving in price, I can wait those extra 1-2 weeks from when Sideshow gets it to CSC to me. Plus, it helps be gauge when CSC will be charging me when I see SS get their shipment in.

Often times they are faster then Sideshow. They go down and pick theirs up from there and depending on where you are on the list at Sideshow it can take a few extra days to get. Corner Store doesn't have as many to ship so they get them out faster.

How can the enterbay / medicom version cost 300 dollars?! It looks like crap compared to HTs

tumblr_l5zzx87u0z1qbmyk3o1_400.jpg

Because Entergay overprices everything. Just look at their latest BL. The HT DX04 puts a smackdown on it and EB sells for $350 approx.

Entergay? I guess I should be happy that there is such a wide range of ages on this board. It's nice to see a thirteen year old user every now and then.

Also Medicom priced the figure. Try harder next time.

Entergay? I guess I should be happy that there is such a wide range of ages on this board. It's nice to see a thirteen year old user every now and then.

Also Medicom priced the figure. Try harder next time.

I'm sorry, did I offend your sexual orientation ? Or is it that you're an EB rep ? If neither STFU, I'm allowed to my opinion. They suck. Did Medicom overprice that new POS BL ? Oh no, EB did along with so many other fails.

I'm sorry, did I offend your sexual orientation ? Or is it that you're an EB rep ? If neither STFU, I'm allowed to my opinion. They suck. Did Medicom overprice that new POS BL ? Oh no, EB did along with so many other fails.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I think we both know who the real 13 year old is now, my money is on EB rep who wants to salvage his pathetic career

Back