Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

I was completely stunned when HT sent me their newsletter and I saw these pics. I already knew they would be doing it, but I had no idea how nice it would be.
Now I'm checking SideShow every day to catch this when they finally put it up for preorder.

For all you fans of the ALIEN Dallas & Kane: Check out my customizing thread here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1180438#post1180438

Here is a more detailed pic of just the armour. It is amazing that all these pieces are designed to go over a True Type body. Hot Toys are doing a fantastic job on this line. :clap

mark1_21.jpg

enjoy :)

Here is a more detailed pic of just the armour. It is amazing that all these pieces are designed to go over a True Type body. Hot Toys are doing a fantastic job on this line. :clap

mark1_21.jpg

enjoy :)

wow... that's a lot of pieces. this one will sell well. so detailed.

I am becoming a very big fan of this line. It all looks fantastic.
When spiderman 1 and 2 were out they were by far my favorite superhero movies ever made , when part 3 came out I hated it. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to this series !. The figures are brilliant regardless .:rock

Sucks how we probably wont see any of these marks in the next few movies.

All that for $150 ?

I think this figure is gonna be around $200

In all honesty,Toe,so do I.

if the figure did raise its price what would companys like abc express do that are already taking pre orders and payments for $150.00 ?.
I have purchased the figure from them and was gonna pay this week too.

Hot Toys has already set the price. Companys like abc express wouldn't start taking orders for it unless they knew how much it costs. I don't see a price increase from abc express. There is always a chance that Sideshow will choose to increase the price.

Would nt they have to honour it?
I m always uneasy talking about the price of anything,but looking at this piece,all the intricate parts,the tampos and the time it s going to take for the final assembly to be done right,i just do nt see much change out of $200.
Thats why i was happy to pay "StudioSunny" that much(plus postage) before I saw Joe or anybody elses prices on this.So I could end up with egg on my face yet:rotfl

its always gonna work out cheaper for me ( and I would think all Europeans buyers ) purchasing these figures from hong kong since most of the sellers there will sell these cheaper than sideshow and mark them as a gift.
Although there is American dealers that will do this too.
Forgive me for forgetting his name but there is someone on this actual board that sells himself for an awesome price and also ships to the UK for a brilliant price too ( Joe ? ).

I admire all of the people that put these things together.
i mean how can you be bothered putting all of that ^^^^ together.
Damn, I would go mad making 1 of these.

I absolutely agree with you there,i said exactly the same thing to myself the other day.One of Dallas s straps has come loose(the one that holds his breatplate) and after 5 minutes of fiddling about with it,i thought"^^^^ it",and put him back in the box.He can stay there for awhile.Devil of a job getting his helmet off as well.I guess we re just not cut out for this stuff in the West(could be why we ve lost most of our manufacturing base too.)

yeah. You know the Old Snake Medicom figure?
When I got it, I saw all of the little velcro straps and pouches and I thought
"how the ^^^^ did they do that". Very tough stuff indeed.

Let's not forget how each part is painted individually.

I can't wait for the PF to come out *crosses fingers*

But this figure will be a great addition at the moment

Where are all these great pictures coming from?Is this from the guy who builds the prototypes for Hot Toys?

there's a watermark on the pic from NOT A TOY. I'm guessing an e-tailer

holy shat I didn't realize they had pics of this out it looks amazing

Back