Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Got ya. I love SS but with Iron Man products the faster the better. :lol

It would be a tragedy if this got scrapped, especially after seeing all of those beautiful hi-res pics. Here's hoping that it pops back up on the site soon.

If this truly isn't coming out, then I foresee quite a few Mark II cancellations, as well.

We really do need an explanation on this and the sooner the better.

It would be a tragedy if this got scrapped, especially after seeing all of those beautiful hi-res pics. Here's hoping that it pops back up on the site soon.

If this truly isn't coming out, then I foresee quite a few Mark II cancellations, as well.

Very true, I'd most likely cancel the II if this one is not made.

This better not get scrapped - I just got my order in for the Mk1. With all the work that went into the prototype and the fact that it was given a lot of press on the site and in magazines would hopefully indicate that there must be some other explanation other than it being canceled. At least I hope so.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if it was canceled, but still hard to imagine a good reason for pulling images after it was announced in the newsletter and all.

Probably just design changes nothing to worry about.

A little late on this one, (just got internet a few days ago from the stupid hurricane)
Pure Sexxyyy'ness. =)

Sorry for a kinda offtop.
Couldn't find a better thread.
The thing is that I pre-ordered it on ebay a couple of weeks ago from abc-express seller:
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=180294783192
And now, after the payment made I'm worrying a little, cause I remembered that a dispute can be opened only in 45 days after sale & item will be deleted in 90 days at all...
So what do you guys think? I'm worrying cause MARK 1 won't be in stock at least till 2009...

ABC Express are amongst the very best sellers on the internet.You can trust them implicitly.Your money is safe with them.

I know that!
I trust them.
But you know... The world is a strange thing, you know...
You are never know what is really going to happen.
My question was about is there any chance that I will be still protected by ebay or not.
I didn't meant that abc-express is a bad seller or anything like that. If I thought so I didn't buy from them. It's obvious.

Well,no,if you look at it purely like that you re screwed where Paypal is concerned.

Back