Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

wow, a lot more posable then I had imagined, great pics.

so sweeeeeeeeet :joy:joy

Man, I'm surprised its $165 (what Joe is selling for)... I really expected it to be a minimum of $200. HT surprises me once again :lecture

Man, I'm surprised its $165 (what Joe is selling for)... I really expected it to be a minimum of $200. HT surprises me once again

does anyone else think these official shots look a little blurry ?.
Either way this figure rocks. :rock

i admit this looks pretty cool, but im glad that i have no urge 2 buy this one, just sticking with mark 2 and 3.

i admit this looks pretty cool, but im glad that i have no urge 2 buy this one, just sticking with mark 2 and 3.

I'm in for all 3. I love the way they all look. this Mark I (and especially an Iron Monger) will compliment the large scale HT Power-Loader and ED-209 in the collection nicely.

I'm glad HT is making this one. I loved it in the film and I've always had a soft-spot for that 'kit-bashed, wires-hanging-out' look of the DeLorean from BTTF and even the Millennium Falcon, so this Mark I has that kind of feel to me. Ridiculously bulky, with welding lines and wires. Love it! :rock

I'm in for all 3. I love the way they all look. this Mark I (and especially an Iron Monger) will compliment the large scale HT Power-Loader and ED-209 in the collection nicely.

I'm glad HT is making this one. I loved it in the film and I've always had a soft-spot for that 'kit-bashed, wires-hanging-out' look of the DeLorean from BTTF and even the Millennium Falcon, so this Mark I has that kind of feel to me. Ridiculously bulky, with welding lines and wires. Love it! :rock

I agree with you there, I have always loved that look too... like someone just threw it together from various things.

They really knocked it out of the park too, that sculpt and paintjob are INSANE. Really phenomenal figure, I cannot WAIT to have it. :rock

the mk1 just went to my second most wanted fig. tdk bat is no1. and since the wait for bats is almost over, this badboy slides in to the top spot. fig is too bad@$$! its gonna be a very long wait.

Man, I'm surprised its $165 (what Joe is selling for)... I really expected it to be a minimum of $200. HT surprises me once again :lecture

Man, I'm surprised its $165 (what Joe is selling for)... I really expected it to be a minimum of $200. HT surprises me once again

One more proof that HT is the real leader in 12". Besides great quality, they also have the best value for money. Now, if you guys would just readjust the distorted value perception SSC has put into your minds over the years, and all will be well.
Then again... if you continue to insist, Hot Toys may eventually raise their prices, in order to make everybody happy that thinks $170 is not enough.

Really does look great. I will be ordering this piece for sure and if the Monger blows me away I might get it.

I always look forward to the moment these things arrive in the Hot Toys store as well and one of our overseas readers pops in and gets a shot of it.I hope they line them all up together.

Soo, when do you guys think Sideshow will have this for pre-order? I mean Sideshow will be offering this right??

Wow, I think my Mk II preorder may have to make room for this bad boy :monkey5

The price looks good as well...less than I expected from those taking preorders.

Back