Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
star ace added a goblet of fire poster to their showcase, i'm hoping that means we may get a bellatrix soon.

This line is continuing to look better and better. Hagrid is fantastic. I'd prefer a school uniform version of Hermione, but guessing that will happen, several of these are getting two version. Looking forward to seeing more characters from this line.

This line is continuing to look better and better. Hagrid is fantastic. I'd prefer a school uniform version of Hermione, but guessing that will happen, several of these are getting two version. Looking forward to seeing more characters from this line.

You mean a Year 4 school uniform Hermione? The 1st year uniform Hermione is already up for PO.

Still can't get over how perfect that Hagrid is. Lets hope it does not get Mad Eyed and turns out great.

We really need pics of Snape and Dumbledore!!!! Come on already... we need to see them!!! :lol

Also, since when did Star Ace make Hedwig inside the cage? Was that just an oversight by me or is that brand new? Either way, that is very cool, glad they made it.

Same bloody thing as always... the 'no photography' cards driving people away from taking pictures of the exciting new prototypes! :gah:

These people need to take pics! My response to them...

tumblr_nphb9i6uMs1qksk74o1_500.gif

Still can't get over how perfect that Hagrid is. Lets hope it does not get Mad Eyed and turns out great.

We really need pics of Snape and Dumbledore!!!! Come on already... we need to see them!!! :lol

Also, since when did Star Ace make Hedwig inside the cage? Was that just an oversight by me or is that brand new? Either way, that is very cool, glad they made it.

Hedwig in the cage most likely comes with Hagrid, because he's the one who gives Hedwig to Harry in the first movie, while they're at Diagon Alley.

Not really feeling the Hagrid as much as you are though. The forehead is huge. There should be some hair covering some of that up.

Yea I tried taking a picture of both Dumbledores and Snape. They asked me not too. Pan, Blackbeard, and Leonidas were in a case that you could only see from one side.

Yea I tried taking a picture of both Dumbledores and Snape. They asked me not too. Pan, Blackbeard, and Leonidas were in a case that you could only see from one side.

If it's not a requirement of the licensor, they're really not getting the purpose of a con. If you don't get he word out, the thousands of dollars you pay for floor space are just a wasted opportunity.

Yea I don't think The Pan and 300 figures were approved why they were so guarded. They looked great though.! Really impressed by Richard Harris Dumbledore sculpt in particular. I didn't get a chance to really study Dumbledores and Snape with the amount of people swarming, but from what I saw they were very impressive.

We didn't ask anyone not to take pics of the Potter figures. The Underworld, Hunger Games, Pan and 300 aren't approved, so photography was discouraged on them.

1382.jpg

Back