Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have resisted this line thus far, but if StarAce made the complete Malfoy family, I wouldn't be able to pass them up! Then I'd end up getting everyone that was released before that. A Deathly Hallows Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco would be my dream come true. Narcissa will never happen, though!

You're right, unfortunately. It's a pity, because Narcissa is really cool looking AND we know what her wand looks like!

I'll be happy if we just get Lucius with a Death Eater mask and a sneering face.

I've been resisting but I finally ordered a few of the Star Ace figures.
What finally did it was this thread and the mention of the figures yet to come.
If they're going to keep making them, then I can't resist.
Do you think Hagrid would fit on a Detolf shelf, though?

He probably will. His head will be pretty close to the top of the detolf though.

Your welcome :wink1: :lol

I am hoping Hagrid will fit in a detolf. I really want to pose him with the trio.

I'm sure we'll get the scarves next year with older versions of the trio. At least I hope...

Haven't seen anyone else mention it, but IMO, Star Ace deserve a "Toy Line of the Year" for Harry Potter. I think they've outproduced and outclassed everyone in the game with these releases. Great job.

I hope its making other companies kick themselves for leaving the license untouched for so long. Two poor figures by medicom weren't enough. Sideshow and other companies could have capitalized on the hype big time around the release of the last couple films.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anyone else mention it, but IMO, Star Ace deserve a "Toy Line of the Year" for Harry Potter. I think they've outproduced and outclassed everyone in the game with these releases. Great job.

:exactly: :clap

I hope its making other companies kick themselves for leaving the license untouched for so long. Two poor figures by medicom weren't enough. Sideshow and other companies could have capitalized on the hype big time around the release of the last couple films.

:exactly: :clap

Just very happy we are finally getting some HP 1/6th and it just happens to match or exceed Hot Toys. Hopefully with these releases and there other lines Star Ace becomes a big player in the 1/6th market.

Attachments

• Kingsley_Info3.jpg
    Kingsley_Info3.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 396
Just got my first Potter figure, Sirius Black. I haven't had a chance to really look at him much yet but I have to say right off the bat that his coat is not very well tailored to him. He looks like a kid wearing his dad's jacket. I'll have to see if I can tweak it somehow.

REALLY like the base! I didn't think I was going to. Thought they looked cheap. But they practically disappear in a Detolf and it looks like he's standing on his own. Nice!

I have Ron coming in next week. Sideshow just told me they had to cancel my order for Harry since they didn't have enough stock, but they took $30 off my Iron Man Mark III order. Just ordered Harry off Ebay.

I have two more on pre-order. Can't wait to see more.

Do these get released in Asia before the US like Hot Toys figures do? Or do they just randomly start shipping?

I'm really hoping we get pics of production Triwizard Harry soon.

Actually before that, I hope we get this months coupon code soon. Still, gotta pre-order the figure!

Do these get released in Asia before the US like Hot Toys figures do? Or do they just randomly start shipping?

I'm really hoping we get pics of production Triwizard Harry soon.

Actually before that, I hope we get this months coupon code soon. Still, gotta pre-order the figure!

They go to retailers in HK at the same time as they get on the boat to the US. But there isn't a shop like Hot Toys has distributing them the same day.

Back