Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triwizard Harry is still cheaper than what Sideshow has him for right now.

Speaking of Harry, that September coupon code can't get here soon enough.

Anyone know the reason that Entertainment Earth is now charging ABOVE the suggested retail price for all of their upcoming Harry Potter figures on pre-order? I mean, seriously, not only did they never put either Sirius Black or Mad Eye Moody up for sale at all, but future figures like Hermione and Triwizard Harry are being charged above retail? What?

They're in the UK so they'll have decided to charge above retail due to the taxes that they'll get hit with importing items. Entertainment Earth usually have higher prices.

EE is a US-based company if that's who you were referring to by "UK." I used to buy SW figures from them by the case back in 1996-98.

They're in the UK so they'll have decided to charge above retail due to the taxes that they'll get hit with importing items. Entertainment Earth usually have higher prices.

EE is US based. Bought my Harry from them and got it in three days.

Just added Ron to the collection today.

3Potters.jpg

Anyone know the reason that Entertainment Earth is now charging ABOVE the suggested retail price for all of their upcoming Harry Potter figures on pre-order? I mean, seriously, not only did they never put either Sirius Black or Mad Eye Moody up for sale at all, but future figures like Hermione and Triwizard Harry are being charged above retail? What?

I have all the Harry Potter figures on my own store up for pre-order now (except for Ron which will go live tonight since he just got delivered today). High End 1/6 Scale Harry Potter Figures | Flossie's Gifts and Collectibles Anyway, Entertainment Earth's prices are set at the SRP from Diamond Distributors. The prices on my store are practically the same with the exception of Hermione which EE is asking $10 more dollars, for... probably because they know they can since it's such a fantastic sculpt.

Just got my Voldemort. I like it so far. Haven't really had a chance to truly mess around with it yet.

I really like the packaging. It get's the job done, and isn't as wasteful as Hot Toys packages.

I'll probably keep him in the box until Triwizard Harry arrives, I don't see much point in having him up there collecting dust until Harry arrives.

Just got my Voldemort. I like it so far. Haven't really had a chance to truly mess around with it yet.

I really like the packaging. It get's the job done, and isn't as wasteful as Hot Toys packages.

I'll probably keep him in the box until Triwizard Harry arrives, I don't see much point in having him up there collecting dust until Harry arrives.

Congrats!

Thanks! I just hope Triwizard Harry ships soon. That's a figure I'm really eager to have in hand.

I'm just hoping that Triwizard Harry ships soon. I'm looking forward to it. Currently rereading the series too. I'm up to Goblet of Fire. I think I just might have read the first "Damn it!" in the series, and Ron said something along the lines of "I'd like to see Uranus, Lavender." That must have flown way over my head when I first read these books.

Back