Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't hurt to keep an eye on their site for more sales... when the Demon Batman/Scarecrow set went up it sold out and then was available again quite a few times before it was all said and done.

Some quick pics before futzing and changing etc...I'll post more when I get time.
UUJack041.jpg

UUJack025.jpg

UUJack023.jpg

UUJack038.jpg

UUJack055.jpg

Seeing those photos, I really think it's just the bandana and the top of the head throwing off the portrait, but is the long coat really that short???

Seeing those photos, I really think it's just the bandana and the top of the head throwing off the portrait, but is the long coat really that short???
You are exactly, correct. When I was taking photos, etc. that's the conclusion I cam up with as well...anything's fixable, though.
Another weird thing is some of the parts are scaled for regular Medi figures and they come out looking a bit too small. With some of the new parts/clothes you think they would have changed those. Belts/buckles (especailly the larger one) are too small. Gun, sword are the same molds form the 1st Medi release. Hands are really nice.
The Long Coat is tucked behind and is a little longer than what the photo shows...but still could be a tad larger.

Awesome pics! And man that's a great sculpt and you're right about the hands, they look good too!

Thanks for the pics man!

Mchaley, could you post more picks from the front and eye view level?
Also having this in hand, what are your overall thoughts compared to HT? Is the likeness better or not as good as HT?
Also, are you using flash? Please take pics without flash if possible.

From your pics, the paint looks excellent.

Last edited:
the head's a little too big for the dx body. I'll post a pic later.

Thx man! :) Yeah I know. That's cuz DX's body and head(s) are undersized while all other parts are in scale with the old HT Sparrow that was tailored to fit old narrow shoulders body. And so I plan to use this body so I need another head :lol :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

pretty sure no one cares buuuuut just in case anyone wanted to see the more of the box...here ya go:

inside:
sparrow2.jpg

Back:
sparrow1.jpg

I'm waiting/hoping this goes on clearance soonish at BBTS just like the UU Luke did so I can snag this one

Back