Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that looks great, I had no idea heads could be shrunk like that. I got her recently and she's got a huge noggin.

Yeah, I had no idea either. Would be great if there was video of the process. I am too much of a chicken.

Yeah, I had no idea either. Would be great if there was video of the process. I am too much of a chicken.
20210104-093802.jpg

Simple process, submerge the head in 100% acetone (In my case I left it for 12 hours), then take out the head and leave it to dry for 24-48 hours.

Note:
1) Do not squeeze/play with the head during the drying process, or it will crack. Leave it alone.
2) The head will expand as shown in the picture, so you need a decent size glass jar to allow expansion.
3) Make sure you have proper ventilation and mask when doing this project.
4) I suggest to dip it for 6-8 hrs for first time. Leave it to dry for 24-48 hrs. If you think you need to shrink it more then repeat the process.
5) Asajj's paint and make up will be stripped, so you'll need to repaint it.

That's tempting since it's so easy looking and her paint wasn't really all that detailed anyway. I really highly doubt we get a Hot Toys Ventress without her getting a live action appearance, I was thinking about getting rid of it, but maybe I'll keep it.

That's tempting since it's so easy looking and her paint wasn't really all that detailed anyway. I really highly doubt we get a Hot Toys Ventress without her getting a live action appearance, I was thinking about getting rid of it, but maybe I'll keep it.

Yeah I too doubt they will make it, but they make Ahsoka and Rex based on the Clone Wars TV series. Maybe one day...

Back