Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more pic request.:eek:

Can you get a shot of the back of the box. I would like to see what screen caps are inserted for her.

Thanks a ton. :rock

Ask ye shall receive.

P1020204.jpg

It's good to see how much they improved on her from the first pictures posted on SS's site, especially on the skirt and boots. But I'm with the guy who said she looks better with the animated style head due to the thicker outline around the eyes. If I don't get through on the wait list, I don't be too disappointed. She looks great either way.

Interesting choices on the box back for images. I was hoping that we might have gotten one from the forthcoming series on there (she is featured in the trailer)....guess the lead time on getting the packaging done and approved made that impossible...

Still looks good...looking forward to shooting her in the ice this winter.... :)

Yeah, I would have liked to see something from the new series but I have a feeling this box was done long before they where allowed to show anything. I'm just looking forward to getting my two Asajj figures so I can display both.

My reservation for the regular edition converted. I also got the 3-5 day notice either today or yesterday...HERE SHE COMES!

Back