Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having ST issues (sounds like I'm in AA or something) but Billy Ray suggested turning the ankle joints sideways. Since then he's been standing freely for two straight days.

We are waiting for Vader to arrive. And when he will the world will go nuts once again :D

When I get the Production Sample from the Photo Competition, I'll post some pictures for you all to drool over!

I should be so lucky.:rotfl

Whoever wins the production sample Vader will be able to get the ball rolling here for the boards.

Hey people....around 2 days ago I started a post on "what is the best Darth Vader figure". As a conclusion I've decided to buy the new Sideshow 12" Darth Vader one. Then I came onto this post and had a quick look through and found out that this is Sideshows first Darth Vader figure ? Is that true? Also why has it taken them such a long time to make Darth Vader in 1/6th ?

Hey people....around 2 days ago I started a post on "what is the best Darth Vader figure". As a conclusion I've decided to buy the new Sideshow 12" Darth Vader one. Then I came onto this post and had a quick look through and found out that this is Sideshows first Darth Vader figure ? Is that true? Also why has it taken them such a long time to make Darth Vader in 1/6th ?

This is the figure every SW collector wants. They are taking their time because he must be perfect. This figure will not get any slack cut for it.

This is the figure every SW collector wants. They are taking their time because he must be perfect. This figure will not get any slack cut for it.

Indeed. The whole Star Wars saga is revolving around Darth Vader. So this figure has to be perfect, or as close to perfection as it could be.

Wow I didn't know it meant that much. ^^^^ its quite big thing then....am glad i'll be buying it. Gettin excited now !!! btw is it true its going to be like 14" so it matches the height difference ? On the web site it says 12"

Better be perfect damn it, we have been waiting 3 friggin years for it!

I dont think it will be perfect. No matter how great the figure is, you are always going to have one person complain about it.

Wait until the figure comes out, people are going to compare it to Hurricanes Vader, Medicom.. etc... :peace

Wow I didn't know it meant that much. ^^^^ its quite big thing then....am glad i'll be buying it. Gettin excited now !!! btw is it true its going to be like 14" so it matches the height difference ? On the web site it says 12"

If it is not in perfect scale, it is close. You may look back to the beginning of this thread and check out the pics from Comic-Con last year. They had thr proto on display and that is when the first pre-orders went up.

This image gives a good look at scale.

021709vadergroup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back