Official 1/6 Rambo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Rambo Line Thread

Got my ship notice tonight, Rambo will be walking the Long Road on Monday :rock

Awesome news guys! I'm VERY jealous! I hope to be able to order him soon after the new year. By the way, where did you order him from? Sideshow, Alter Ego Comics? Let me know who you ordered from that you think has the best and cheapest price for him and for shipping. I appreciate it! Thanks! :D

Can't help you much Mike, I order as often as I can from Sideshow just because I'm very happy with their order system and customer service, it works best for me, so I usualy pay more than others for that but I prefer the rest to a few bucks saved.

Yeah, I like ordering from them too. The only 1/6 scale figure I haven't got from them yet was the Return Of The Jedi Luke Skywalker in his black outfit. I ended up getting him from Monsters In Motion. But I have ordered 8 different 1/6 figures from Sideshow now, including the new ALIENS Hot Toys power loader I got in about 2 weeks ago! Awesome! I love their Sideshow points program too. :D

Check this headsculpt,i have no clue who the source is,i just saw it on a forum.

SANY1011.jpg

SANY1012.jpg

SANY1013.jpg

SANY1014.jpg

SANY1017.jpg

SANY1018.jpg

SANY1019.jpg

SANY1021.jpg

SANY1022.jpg

SANY1023.jpg

BEST RAMBO YET!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Wow King, is that the new place... looks nice :rock

And, congrats on the figure :rock

Sweet... mine's coming from DarkShadow, my guess is sometime after Xmas. I'm stoked, he really looks like a great figure :rock

Yeah, the new Rambo looks incredible! To me it is the best Stallone Rambo headsculpt. I like the Rambo III head from HT too. It comes in second after this new one! I hope to get this new Rambo someday. Maybe early 2008.

That Feng older Rambo headsculpt looks great too! I hope that Hot Toys makes one that good...if they do make one!

That Feng Stallone kinda looks like what HT is doing with the wolf Predator... sculpting the base body so it looks more muscluar. I think if done well you could have a great muscular body, but with the same poseability as a standard body.

Nice pictures Chase, I can't wait for Monday to have mine. As for the Feng, breathtaking portrait, but the body seems almost too jacked for Sly, especially at his current age, but with any base body, sometimes you're stuck with a generic, close match.

whole-body.jpg

I REALLY hope Hot Toys makes a RAMBO version, I had to have the Rambo 3 to get the trilogy, now I need RAMBO version to have the quadrilogy lineup.

Okay guys, I have to ask this. Does the new First Blood "casual" Rambo in his M65 green U.S. Army jacket come with his survival knife and its sheath? I remember him having it at the back of his belt after the sheriff stopped him coming back into town. I haven't seen on here where anyone had said it did...or did not. Please let me know if you now have this figure. I appreciate it! Thanks! :D

Nice pics Chase! I'm very sad that I had to cancel this figure, but will be trying my best to find one on Ebay or something... It really turned out great, best Rambo by far! :rock

I think it looks great, but I'd still rank Rambo 3 as my favorite in the line. Now, IF Hot Toys did a wilderness geared FB Rambo, that'd probably win me over. First Blood is defnitely the defining and deeper film of the first 3, but the M65 Jacket and all was such a short part and doesn't really define Rambo for me; to me, Rambo is armed, even if with just a knife, and bandana around his head, so while this figure has a great sculpt and looks all around well done, it's just not a defining appearance for me.

Okay guys, I have to ask this. Does the new First Blood "casual" Rambo in his M65 green U.S. Army jacket come with his survival knife and its sheath? I remember him having it at the back of his belt after the sheriff stopped him coming back into town. I haven't seen on here where anyone had said it did...or did not. Please let me know if you now have this figure. I appreciate it! Thanks! :D

Yes the knife comes with this figure,the only thing missing on this figure is the dog tags.

Back