• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Office for mac 2008 special edition for digital media enthusiasts! Mib!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am trying to sell this new, and unopened copy of the full version of Office for Mac 2008: Special Edition For Digital Media Enthusiasts. I won it in an online contest, and I do not have a Mac computer. Here's what comes in this software package:

With the power of Office 2008 applications plus Expression Media, the powerful asset management tool to visually catalog, organize and present all of your digital assets, you'll be able to simplify your work and visualize your success. Universal binary support offers native operation on both Intel®- and PowerPC-based Mac computers, while the Open XML file format enables communications between Mac- and Windows-based computers. Soon you'll feel the confidence that comes with sharing ideas with colleagues across platforms. A more streamlined user interface with drag-and-drop simplicity help you create media-rich documents in minutes. Just review the visual gallery of components to quickly find the items you need.

When you work smarter, success becomes much easier to envision. View and use hundreds of new templates, SmartArt graphics and professional-quality clipart and photos, and let batch conversion, tagging, built-in archiving and backup capabilities keep you organized. In addition, the Publishing Layout View makes it easy to zero in on images, audio, video, illustrations, desktop publishing and text. Rely on Office 2008 for Mac Special Media Edition to catalog, organize, design and present projects like a pro.

Features

* Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Entourage 2008 as well as Messenger for Mac
* Office 2008 Open XML file format is compatible with Mac computers and Windows-based computers for convenient office-to-office communications
* Streamlined user interface enables you to create cover pages, tables of contents and citations with ease
* 74 predefined Automator Actions simplify your workflow by automating certain tasks
* Microsoft Expression Media helps you easily manage more than 128,000 digital assets stored across all your hard drives, CDs and media cards
* Enables you to create visual catalogs for fast browsing, search and retrieval
* Expression Media is customizable and powerful enough for both professionals and digital media enthusiasts

I am asking $200.00 "shipped" for it to any interested board member that lives inside the U.S.A. I ship using U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. The $200.00 price I am asking for it is $300.00 below the retail price of $500.00! Do not miss out on this great deal for this amazing software package for the Mac computer! Please send me a PM here, or an e-mail with any questions you have. I am open to offers. Here's a picture of the actual item I am selling:

OfficeMac2008.jpg

I hope someone needs this software, and will buy it from me. :eek: I can really use the money, and I wanted to help out a Mac owner out there by offering this software at a deep discounted price. Thank you! :D

Last edited:
My BUMP :banghead for today!

Please someone help me out and buy this great program. I am willing to negotiate on the price. Please e-mail me, or send me a PM here. Thanks again! :D

Here's my BUMP for today! :banghead

This great software package is still available. Please someone help me out. :eek:

I would appreciate it, and you get some great software at a DEEP discounted price! Thanks! :D

ChrisCJ99 if you still want it please let me know.

Okay Chris. Now this software is on hold and PENDING sale. :D

Get back to me soon about it Chris. Thank you.

Last edited:
The hold is now taken off, and this software is for sale again! :D

Please buy this great software from me! You will not be disappointed.

There's my bump for my thread for today.

My BUMP for today! :banghead

Anyone...anyone? Any Mac owners out there need this? Hey, it's $300.00 under the regular retail price! It's a STEAL! :D

My BUMP for today!

Doesn't anyone out there with a Mac need this great software? I really hope so. Please let me know. The $200.00 shipped price is a great discounted price for this package!

Please help me out :eek: and buy it! Thanks again!

BUMP! :banghead

No takers? I won't have this great software package up here much longer. Do not miss out on it. It's worth the money, and at a BIG savings of $300.00! :horror

I can see that no one here wants this software. I tried. :(

Mods please lock up this thread. I am closing it now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back