Occ's ManCave.... the Progress of ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Occ, don't know how I missed these pictures, but dang! that is one nice room! You have given me so many ideas now... :banghead

go gettem Lonnie!
Sell that stuff and clear up some $$$ to buy a hammer and tear some ^^^^ up!

What a transformation!

You definately are quite creative, and talented to boot! Is that a basement? Just curious as the ceiling looks low.

Thats a classy display - I'm not into horror myself, but I must say I thought about it for a sec after seeing that get up.

I like the leaves, whats your inspiration on that?

Great job! The only thing I think it needs is more LOTR poly!

thanks.

yup. its the basement.
only real inspiration for the leaves is just that im trying to incorporate outdoor elements into the room.

.. and good eye Nocturne, the others up there are the 2 Hellboy hardbacks and The World of Kong. Along with Life's Collection of classics...

been working on the Cave some lately. Took some dark grainy pano's last night. Thought Id share. Still needs clean-up and continuous work.

cave1.jpg

cave2a.jpg

cave3.jpg

cave4.jpg

cave5.jpg

cave6.jpg

cave7.jpg

cave8.jpg

Holy crap this room is amazing!!!

I love how you have remodeled your whole basement to look so Victorian to go along with your collection.

Best man cave I have ever seen by far.

It's not even too cluttered so you can enjoy everything in detail.

:clap

thanks guys!

It's not even too cluttered so you can enjoy everything in detail.

Clutter has been my biggest nemesis for awhile now. Im forcing myself to get rid of many pieces I really like and determine priority on what to keep. Id rather have a nice layout overall than every single piece I want.

Back