Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think $20 is too little for all your efforts myc. Let's us know what a more fair price is. I also think everyone should pay using the "gift" option on paypal or add 4% for the fees.

On another note, what are your thoughts on sculpting a light up superman portrait for the upcoming pf?

I would rather pay the 4% for the fees than send as "gift"...

MYC, please cosider this (fees) in your cost as well. When determining the cost, factor in these things:

1. Cost (material, time for sculpting, molding, sanding, painting, and expertise... yes, I believe you should make a profit for your efforts)
2. Shipping: including packaging and time to label and go to post office(flat rate for US and possible flat rate for international)
3. Fees (4% PayPal)

Then base your total on that.

oki doki... I "checkered" the holding part of the saber.. please let me know what you guys think..

Fury/Snoopy.. you might want to update the front page with this pictures

Thanks lot !! :)

lightsaber_02_zps3036943b.jpg

GOLD!!! You is da man!

I guess this means that potentially, without any hiccups, all 60 on the list will get the EXCLUSIVE MYC hilt for the Obi Wan Mythos statue.

That should be exciting for ALL on board for this project.

Yes! Very excited as I am on the Waitlist!!

The update looks great. I wouldn't change anything else. Superb!

oki doki... I "checkered" the holding part of the saber.. please let me know what you guys think..

Fury/Snoopy.. you might want to update the front page with this pictures

Thanks lot !! :)

lightsaber_02_zps3036943b.jpg

MYC, you do realize that now you have made a lightsaber hilt, you are officialy a JEDI, who has realised the full extent of his powers!!!! :mexwave

Your latest effort with the checkered pattern looks great myc. Great job!

With regard to payment, I don't mind paying whatever you think is fair but I don't have a Paypal account anymore and have sworn them off for good. Too many problems over the years with them. How does the checkout process work that you mentioned? Do you need a Paypal account for that?

lol guys.. thats funny !! :D ..a jedi I am ???

Thanks again for all the kind words and I am super thrilled that you like it :) As said before, I am not looking for a huge profit here. Dont be scared, it wont be magnificent more then my first thought on it.

Just let me do the molding, casting, painting and do the ring and the little hook and then we will see.

@Viper. I can do a check out through my online store.. its paypal based but you dont have to have a paypal account as long as you have a debit/credit card you can check out with this as well.

I will set everything up as soon as the time for it comes - but I try to make everything as simple as possible for everybody :)

again, thank you for the encouragement on this here :) Really appreciate it :)

hmm. lets do 30/batch. in case there are not more then 70 I will take the 10 into the second batch. Otherwise I will have to see how good the mold will be at the end of 60.

It might happen, I have to do a new mold as well by then...

Last edited:
lol guys.. thats funny !! :D ..a jedi I am ???

Thanks again for all the kind words and I am super thrilled that you like it :) As said before, I am not looking for a huge profit here. Dont be scared, it wont be magnificent more then my first thought on it.

Just let me do the molding, casting, painting and do the ring and the little hook and then we will see.

@Viper. I can do a check out through my online store.. its paypal based but you dont have to have a paypal account as long as you have a debit/credit card you can check out with this as well.

I will set everything up as soon as the time for it comes - but I try to make everything as simple as possible for everybody :)

again, thank you for the encouragement on this here :) Really appreciate it :)

I can handle the Paypal check out process then. It won't be a problem. Thanks myc. Much appreciated. :duff

On another note, what are your thoughts on sculpting a light up superman portrait for the upcoming pf?

just saw this... lool.. guess if, then I will get some trouble from SSC ! :D

I would like to be added to any list where I can get the saber hilt please.

Thank you
Yenside.

If you took this on, you would create one helluva workload for yourself! You would make a lot of collectors happy, but might drive yourself insane in the process.

The hilt looks awesome!! I can't wait. You sure have a lot of talent MYC. Thank you for taking on this project this is making a lot of us collectors extremely happy and filling that little hole in our hearts that Sideshow left us with this statue. And a little side note I love your Kit Fisto statue Im very tempted in picking that up also. Keep up the great work!

That saber hilt looks great, myc. Fantastic sculpt. I can imagine how great will look once it is finished and painted. As soon as you let us know, I'll be happy to pay for mine. Thanks again for doing this!

Can you add me to the the list I'm in the UK and just pre ordered this great statue.

My Mythos awaits your hilt. I even went ahead and created a gap behind the hook, big enough to support a ring for the lightsaber :) ....

MYTHOSOBI-WANss2copy_zps3ab11f0f.jpg:original

just saw this... lool.. guess if, then I will get some trouble from SSC ! :D

I can't see Sideshow having an issue with that. I lot of us are prepared to spend a good chunk of change to get it done. Koto has done a good job of creating "self contained" light up features for the recent star wars statues, so I think it is "do-able".

But, the statue is probably a year away...I just wanted to put a bug in your ear :yess:

The hilt looks awesome!! I can't wait. You sure have a lot of talent MYC. Thank you for taking on this project this is making a lot of us collectors extremely happy and filling that little hole in our hearts that Sideshow left us with this statue. And a little side note I love your Kit Fisto statue Im very tempted in picking that up also. Keep up the great work!

you will not be disappointed with fisto. I have one, and it is fricken amazing! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back