O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my 303 Toys Monkey King. Absolutely awesome piece

DED89BED-8AA0-44BB-8C80-79CB2F7842C3.jpg12C5DD03-F7A3-440B-9281-9ED65D941CB1.jpg0E763339-1D14-4539-96E8-2C7413A081C1.jpg

Awesome! I got Monkey King Begins without the understanding that he would not come with his trademark feathers. Now looking to get those to complete my favorite look of his. Do any companies part these figures out?

I sold the diorama because I just don't have the space to store the box. Crazy huge!

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Anybody know if this figure by Inflames is silicone or rubber, and who made the body. Was it Phicen/TBLeague

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure inflames does their own (and amazing bodies). Can't tell you what kind it is but on my Wu Song it feels solid and more realistic than TB League.

Thanks for the info

Legs are fragile on bloody battle version . If it?s the model your getting . Slowly bend knees and make
Sure everything is normal. Also keep in mind that unlike Phicen/Tb league , the inflames bloody battle Zheng fei does not have a full silicone
Body through out . It?s regular plastic legs underneath pants . I was simply and carefully posing mine and the right lower legs snapped apart from main leg . The peg piston cracked in half . [emoji35]
giphy.gif

Just be careful !

Legs are fragile on bloody battle version . If it?s the model your getting . Slowly bend knees and make
Sure everything is normal. Also keep in mind that unlike Phicen/Tb league , the inflames bloody battle Zheng fei does not have a full silicone
Body through out . It?s regular plastic legs underneath pants . I was simply and carefully posing mine and the right lower legs snapped apart from main leg . The peg piston cracked in half . [emoji35]
giphy.gif

Just be careful !

Thanks mate will keep it in mind

Definitely Tripitaka (can't remember his Chinese name, something with Tsang) from Journey to the west but don't know which version. It's not inflames though.

Speaking of that, is it still possible to find Erlang for a decent price (the inflames version).

Got the 1/12 Zhang Fei in today. Big Bad Toy Store was taking too long, so I went with a domestic eBay seller charging the same price.

Not sure it's worth $300, but the figure is extremely impressive. The amount of detail they've managed to preserve going down to 1/12 is remarkable. No QC issues upon opening. Some things that stood out:

- I was worried about the fur being improperly glued to the shoulder and thigh plates since some videos had bits of fur sticking too far in, but [at least on mine] you get a fairly generous strip glued in and you can pull it out or tuck it in as you please. I guess the people in those videos hadn't yet futzed with theirs?

- I've never owned the 1/6 versions, but from what I've seen, their flags have a plastic strip attached to them to prevent sagging. This one doesn't and just has wire running through the top and bottom, which allows for some fun posing.

- The "cap" for the bottom of the flag pole (when not mounted on its base) falls off easily

- The two straps securing the saddle to the horse must be buckled by the buyer and there's BARELY enough strap length to buckle the first hole -- and that's after shifting the straps further toward the back of the horse where it's a bit slimmer. One of the straps still felt too tight for my liking, so I left that one undone to prevent strain.

- The horse is beautifully sculpted and surprisingly heavy due to the steel structure inside. The rubber is thick and squishy with a velvety feel on the surface. Interesting stuff, but I worry about it deteriorating as I do with all things rubber. May have to buy a resin horse and transfer the saddle and reins to it for peace of mind. The instructions advocate against leaving the legs bent for extended periods of time, so if you're hoping for a long-lasting and dramatic display, this horse may not be the one to get you there.

- Smallest hand and foot pegs I've ever seen. I was sweating bullets swapping the right hand, but it worked out. The hands and feet aren't super tight joints, which is just as well since I'd rather not apply force to those areas.

- Pain-free head swaps so far. Looked under the head and it's hollow, filled with what appears to be resin. The peg is embedded in the resin. Don't know what to make of that, but I'll not tempt fate by doing any more swaps. My goal was to get him how I wanted him and I was able to do it.

IMG_0963_S.JPG

IMG_0957_S.JPG

My eclectic high-end shelf at the moment. :lol

IMG_0967_S.JPG

Let's get a Guan Yu in this size! :pray:

Back