O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d7de81fe0fa6ec55b67212bdce3b852d.jpg

303 toys Sun Quan Zhongmou has arrived and I?m pumped !

In 2014 there was a Genghis Khan figure - but the prices are 800+ nowadays, way too much.
What do you think of this version?

I wonder if we can expect a new one in the near future and if not, I will try to bash one myself. Just need to find some cool pieces, but that shouldn't be too hard i guess, since nobody really knows his appearance.

Very nice Monkey King figure, funny they reused the exact same base as Wolf of Ashina though. :)

I remember Huang Zhong and General geared Liu Bei came out at the same time just before the year's Lunar New Year.
Could be a rush job before the workers headed back home for a long break, that Huang Zhong's beard was sacrificed.
Cao Cao is a higher grade release (and much more expensive), beard should be much better done. But I'm sick of that helmet design... it came with 303's Zhou Yu, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu (ver2), although it is screen accurate. It looks too futuristic for my taste.

I remember Huang Zhong and General geared Liu Bei came out at the same time just before the year's Lunar New Year.
Could be a rush job before the workers headed back home for a long break, that Huang Zhong's beard was sacrificed.
Cao Cao is a higher grade release (and much more expensive), beard should be much better done. But I'm sick of that helmet design... it came with 303's Zhou Yu, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu (ver2), although it is screen accurate. It looks too futuristic for my taste.

it was rumored that the helmet was Japanese-copy cat.. I thought it was ancient enough since it looks like some of the Japanese Warlord helms

I for once didn't own any of the one you mentioned so I guess I am ok with the overall esthetic. Just concerned about the beard job

PSX_20210130_124005.jpg

PSX_20210130_124021.jpg

PSX_20210130_124034.jpg

I received the stand alone version of inflames toys Zhuge Liang. I noticed right away that the colors of his cheeks were painted much darker than his chin and forehead so it looked a little odd. I used some hobby paint to make the chin and forehead a little darker closer to his cheeks. Also his legs are not very steady. The body is very light and not as strong as the ones 303toys used. He can fall with a slight push. His hat is glued together with the head in case you're wondering

Back