• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nucky's Spiffy Kicks! (Dress Shoes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nucky Shoes

• Total voters
Woo wooo - Now you can see all the detailing... Something about the raw print material eats light and you can't see all of the detail work. It's really odd. But anywho - 6 pairs in-hand. PM's are coming.

IMG_20141223_132841236.jpg

Bring it Dean!! :rock

Ready to pay for painted set once you give me go ahead!

please let me know also...sent the remainder for my unpainted last week....never heard from you....thanks...I can also provide paypal transaction numbers...thanks

Thanks guys!

Sending PMs soon. I have 5 pair now. Should have about 5 more in a week and a half. I will collect for the first 10.

please let me know also...sent the remainder for my unpainted last week....never heard from you....thanks...I can also provide paypal transaction numbers...thanks

Sorry bud - Got it. Thanks!

If anyone wants to order a set - feel free to send a deposit. Please hold off on full payments until I am a week out from getting your cast in-hand. I will PM you when that time comes.

Thanks All!!

Beautiful Dean! Simply beautiful!! That's as accurate at they come! Ready to send balance! :hi5:

Please PM :pray:
:lol

Last edited:
Same here...remaining balance sent as requested! happy new year freaks!

Back