• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys for sale!!!! Make me an offer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CleverGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
CUSTOM 1/6 SCALE FIGURE STANDS FOR SALE

Please check out my listing for examples:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...stom-1-6-stands-bases-decals.html#post8458306

Do you have a custom or kit bashed figure that needs a stand or do you simply dislike the larger bases Hot Toys & Sideshow are currently putting out? Maybe your Iron Man stand can not fit in your detolf or perhaps that rare custom you ordered came with a blank stand?

Well now you can order your very own based on whatever you like!

I am offering custom completed stands or decal stickers for the base bottom. I am able to create anything you would like!

COMPLETED STANDS ($20):

- 1completed stand (image attached on standard U black stand) = $20
- Each additional stand per order after the first = $15

DECALS ONLY ($7):
- 1 single decal = $7
- Each additional decal per order after the first = $5

Each image is complete with a name tag.
Each decal is printed, then sealed to prevent fading from scuff marks or general wear over time.
Each decal base sticker covers the ENTIRE base bottom to ensure a truly flat surface across the stand.

ORDERING INFO:

To order a stand simply message me through the Sideshow forum, via email at [email protected], or via iMessage at [email protected]

When you message me, please let me know what you would like and the total number of items you would like to order. If you have an image you are set on, feel free to send that! If you do not have a particular image, no worries, as EACH ORDER WILL RECEIVE MULTIPLE images to pick from before the image is sent to printing (so you are not stuck with just one choice).

The buyer must okay the finalized art BEFORE the image is sent to printing (this way you are happy with your selection).

Please make sure to include wether you would like a full stand or just the decal. If you are ONLY purchasing a decal, please make sure the stand that you have purchased is the correct size as an actual Hot Toys base (the best way to test this is to flip an original Hot Toys stand upside down and place it up against the stand you ordered).

Turn around time for a decal is about a week to a week in a half depending on where you are located.
Turn around time for a completed stand is about one month. Please take this into consideration when ordering.

PAYMENT:

Payment is due BEFORE any custom art is created.

All payment must be sent as “INVOICE/GOODS OR SERVICES” with the correct total and items detailed in the description box.

SHIPPING:

Shipping IS included in the price if you live in the United States.

All decals are shipped standard mail (regular stamp).

Completed stands are shipped First Class packaged in the U.S. unless you request otherwise (for priority). An additional charge of $3 will be due upon payment if you wish to use priority mail.

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:

International buyers are welcome, HOWEVER:

- I will ONLY ship to your Paypal address provided by paypal EXACTLY as it is in Paypal.
- Shipping MUST be priority as first class mail is not always tracked once it leaves the U.S.
- Customs and any additional fees upon delivery will be your responsibility. Every package WILL be labeled as a “GIFT,” however the correct invoice will labeled on the shipping label (if you spend $50 I will claim the package for $50, this protects you and I).

————————————————————————

If you have any questions feel free to message me :)

Last edited:
Re: CLEVERGIRLS FS Thread: Hot Toys, Sideshow, Disney, Customs, Kitbashes, & Accessor

Nice update! Evil Ash looks freaking awesome.

Back