• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nucky's Spiffy Kicks! (Dress Shoes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nucky Shoes

• Total voters
id also like an update, im ready to send payment, but havnt heard from creg. It seemed before people just paid without hearing from him and jumped ahead of me on the list

I have got some very nice stuff from Dean before-so-believe me- we all will get very good shoes for our Nucky, but will be nice to let us know how things are.

id also like an update, im ready to send payment, but havnt heard from creg. It seemed before people just paid without hearing from him and jumped ahead of me on the list

Hey guys... No, no one jumped the gun. I sent invoices but then dropped the ball on getting the shipments out. I've been covered with work and just didn't focus on the loose ends to get these out as I should have. I apologize guys. There is really no excuse but these are heading out now. Domestics should have received Paypal shipping notices.

Would like some kind of response on payment info. We were communicating good then you just dropped out and nothing. Please we are all looking for good communication. Glad to see those that got theirs. Just want to see a way of getting mine please.

Would like some kind of response on payment info. We were communicating good then you just dropped out and nothing. Please we are all looking for good communication. Glad to see those that got theirs. Just want to see a way of getting mine please.
same with me man, hopefully well get our invoices soon..

man this is infuriating at this point. he must have just invoiced an absolute random assortment of people on the list with no regards to order of interest, some folks get em, some dont, all deposits paid, some dont even get invoiced, dozens of inquiries, no response.

Back