No Time To Die (2020 Bond film)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about Brosnan bringing in huge numbers. No one ever seemed too interested in Bond during that time period; seemed like a habit more than excitement.

You can see why younger people are so enamored with Craig and believe he saved a 50 year old franchise. :lol I mean, if you grew up with aging Moore, Dalton and Brosnan as your theatrical experience of Bond then yeah, Bond was truly nothing exciting.

I don't know about Brosnan bringing in huge numbers. No one ever seemed too interested in Bond during that time period; seemed like a habit more than excitement.
The Goldeneye N64 was probably the most influential and popular thing from the Brosnan era.
You can see why younger people are so enamored with Craig and believe he saved a 50 year old franchise. :lol

Ok, how about, the Craig films made the franchise relevant in the 21st century?

I mean, if you grew up with aging Moore, Dalton and Brosnan as your theatrical experience of Bond then yeah, Bond was truly nothing exciting.

Like growing up with the PT.

You can see why younger people are so enamored with Craig and believe he saved a 50 year old franchise. :lol I mean, if you grew up with aging Moore, Dalton and Brosnan as your theatrical experience of Bond then yeah, Bond was truly nothing exciting.
Oh good. What about the Brosnan films?

GleamingShrillBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

2ff90f85ec838c0588df27f49cd0f2fffd398783.gifv

SardonicThirstyFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

I’ve had graying hair since high school, now the sides are fully gray/white like nick fury, so people generally think I’m slightly older than I am lol. Always gets compliments tho so it’s not bad.

I’ve had graying hair since high school, now the sides are fully gray/white like nick fury, so people generally think I’m slightly older than I am lol. Always gets compliments tho so it’s not bad.

You have white wings, and you chose Nick Fury.

You could have chosen

Dr. Strange
Reed Richards
Pauly from the Sopranos
Bride of Frankenstein

but you chose Nick Fury

:unsure:

eN0BtMC.gif

You have white wings, and you chose Nick Fury.

You could have chosen

Dr. Strange
Reed Richards
Pauly from the Sopranos
Bride of Frankenstein

but you chose Nick Fury

:unsure:

eN0BtMC.gif
:rotflHe was a Top 10 Favorite of mine growing up, still is. Commando/spy stuff has always appealed to me.

:rotflHe was a Top 10 Favorite of mine growing up, still is. Commando/spy stuff has always appealed to me.

I had his action figure in the 90's. I didn't know much about him, but I thought he looked cool. I was not happy when SLJ showed up as Nick Fury. To this day, I still don't buy him as the character.

I had his action figure in the 90's. I didn't know much about him, but I thought he looked cool. I was not happy when SLJ showed up as Nick Fury. To this day, I still don't buy him as the character.
Same here, my friend, on all accounts. The '95 Spider-Man animated line figure is still one of my favorites, it's on my workbench at home. I actually just bought in mint-on-card one.

Need to go full white wolf like Cruise in Collateral.

I have some grey distributed throughout my whole head of hair but nowhere enough for an overall impression of grey yet. My biggest grey concentration is my chin stubble.

Yeah, I’ve got a bunch of white/gray in my facial hair. A new one today was noticing a bunch of white hair in one of my eyebrows. The BIGGEST issue with hair I’ve noticed in my 30s is the seemingly endless replication of ear hair LOL. maybe they’re wrapping around my brain....

Back