No newsletter yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've about had it with Sideshow. If I log into my account on Wednesday and can't pre-order anything, I'm cancelling all my orders and never looking back. Too frustrating to get a damn newsletter.

finally got mine -- 2 a.m. -- soooo, i guess just hang in there everyone -- usually get mine sat afternoon, so i guess things are just hopefully running a bit late -- good luck!!

wyrmn3500 said:
finally got mine -- 2 a.m. -- soooo, i guess just hang in there everyone -- usually get mine sat afternoon, so i guess things are just hopefully running a bit late -- good luck!!
A bit late!! Mine was 2 days late. Hopefully this was something unique to this week, and next Friday, It'll be back to normal.

AngmarKing said:
A bit late!! Mine was 2 days late. Hopefully this was something unique to this week, and next Friday, It'll be back to normal.

Thats the whole point of this ordeal, next week you log in and read the newsletter whenever you fell like it.....

Jesse :joy

Jesseawilson said:
Thats the whole point of this ordeal, next week you log in and read the newsletter whenever you fell like it...

No, next week we log in and complain the newsletter isn't on line yet. :p :D

Fritz said:
No, next week we log in and complain the newsletter isn't on line yet. :p :D
Assuming we're all able to log-in without a hitch... :D

dww.jpg

I had to change my email a month or two ago and now I get it really late. Still patiently waiting.......

Back