No newsletter yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly 5 on sunday afternoon. No newsletter and if it's not here by now, it's not coming. oh well Maybe the SS folks will help us out with a link to get the settings so we can get it online. this email receiving just isn't working, and it's not me, my settings haven't changed as far as receiving email goes. It just doesn't arrive a lot of the time. Oh well Hope there wasn't anything really interesting in it

I unfortunately agree--it's not coming. I think that if it was going to show up after being sent on Friday--even late Friday--it would have arrived by now (Sunday afternoon). My mail has never been held up for that long. Now we will just have to wait and see what Sideshow tells us to do if we never received the newsletter. I do trust that they will have everything straightened out in a few days. Maybe something will happen tonight, so that they don't get swamped with phone calls tomorrow morning! If something did go wrong with the delivery, then they will be working hard to fix it.

I finally received mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its about time...

I just it a second time to the same address, but not to the email address that's on my account so the password login doesn't do me any good.

Yep Im in the same boat. No newsletter at all this weekend as of sunday evening. I did get the last one about the Kong Armature, so I don't have a clue what the problem is. Its getting VERY frustrating. I never received the flash mail for the preorder on Luke. So I missed out on the exclusive. Now I haven't gotten the current newsletter about Anakin's preorder either.

Will someone at SS please get this straightened out??

Shawn

gets the all the other spam but can't get a damn newsletter....

I just checked the settings on my newsletter at the SSC site and while they had my email on record all the selections were turned off. I'd suggest everyone check your newsletter settings.

Well, nothing for me yet either. But the newsletter for the Luke 12" didn't arrive for me till Sunday evening either. I will start panicking Monday at noon if no word. Still keeping the faith with SS... :eek:

I just went in and added a couple of other newsletters so along with the LOTR and General I was already registered to get. We'll see if that helps.

Still nothing for me :banghead :banghead

I hope SS sort this problem BEFORE pre-order is up or I wont be a happy chappie......

WW :Wizard

How long should we wait before contacting Sideshow? I don't know what the longest possible amount of time is that it might take for an email to be delivered, but it's hard to believe that it could still be coming after two days. Don't want to bug them, though. Maybe they will make some sort of announcement or give us some instructions tomorrow when they are all back to work. Patience!

:Flush

Back