No int. shipment discount anymore?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
like I said, I don't believe that FedEx is the cause for it completely... and unless I get a definitive answer from SSC and not some run-around-the-bush discussion, I won't believe SSC on this <_<
I've spoken to about three different people from FedEx now and all say the same: old code was good <_<

Yes SS need to sort this ASAP as us UK customers are getting shafted by Fedex everytime :mad:

They are quick to post about the newsletter but why can't a SS employee
come on here and sort it out once and for all :slap

It seems to me that Sideshow as a company are getting bigger but forgetting the basics, Like talking to there customers.

How hard can it be to come on here and tell us what's going instead of passing the buck around the office or on to Fedex.

If Fedex is to blame it's up to yourselves to sort it, It is YOUR business what can we do?? It's so annoying when a company wont answer.

Come on SS sort the bloody code out one way or another. Like i said if it's Fedex's it's up to you as the company that we buy from to sort it out "NOT" us.

It's costing UK customers a lot more in taxes because of your ____ up :nono

We await your response.

Last edited:
Back