• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BHead's Lady Zhiva Voda (NOT Ashley Wood, threeA, Kojun, Serang, Zuno, Yj Park)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sined

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings collector's!

Up for sale is extremely rare custom made post apocalyptic masterpiece - BHead's Day After WWIII GIRL #1 Lady Zhiva Voda!

It's a grail for any serious collector. I'm gonna kill myself in the future for selling this beauty but I really have to let this one go because of my personal life circumstances.

Limited edition - only 10 figures worldwide. This one is number 9/10. It was sold-out in a couple of minutes when it was up for pre-order in early 2010.

The only Lady Zhiva Voda that was sold on ebay had a price of $2 500+ and it was in used condition. My price is the same - $2 500 or best offer and this figure was never displayed. Reasonable offers only please. Thanks in advance!

Item description:

Never displayed. Perfect condition. No breaks, no repairs.

Figure is articulated. Height is approximately 12 inches (30 cm) without base & approximately 16 inches (40 cm) with base.

Comes with all original accessories (a LOT of accessories), stylized base for display & robot-companion figure. Absolutely OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD attention to details.

Certificate of authenticity included. Also comes with BONUS item - 3x (three) sketch-prints with Lady Zhiva Voda by BHead. He sent it to customers who paid in full at the pre-order stage as an excuse for delays (figure was delayed a couple of times due to artist schedule and was released only in 2011, a year after pre-order was opened and payment was sent). Attention please, it's a print, NOT hand-painted!

Very important!!! Please keep in mind that my name is signed on certificate of authenticity! If that's a problem for you - DO NOT BUY! Also, artist made a mistake with my name on CoA, but I never returned it/tried to get new CoA with my correct name (I just don't obsessed with things like that). So again - if that's a problem - DO NOT BUY!

Shipping & handling:

Will ship ONLY by insured and fully trackable EMS service to avoid any risks from both sides. Shipping is FREE worldwide! Will ship to PayPal address only. You can request smaller to none insurance but keep in mind that you will be responsible for all risks in this case.

I will pack this masterpiece with extreme care. You can be sure in that (original packaging from the artist + my package for additional safety).

No UPS, Fedex or any other services like that. No regular airmail.

Will ship worldwide.

Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Keep in mind that international orders need more time for delivery. Again, item will be shipped with EMS shipping and will be fully trackable.

Item will be shipped in 5 (five) days after receipt of payment. I'm not a professional seller, I have work and family, I cannot guarantee that I will ship it in 1 day (though I will do my best to do it). Please keep that in mind and thanks in advance for understanding.

Payment:

PayPal only.

Sales terms & conditions:

No returns/no refunds.

Please do not waste both yours and my time if you do not plan to pay.

Buy with confidence - I'm a collector myself and I have a 299+ 100% positive feedback on ebay and it's all for collectibles/action figures/statues. I'm also a long time member here on the board - I have 100% positive feedback here too (both in old feedback thread & in new iTrader system).

Any questions - please ask. If you need additional pics or information - please ask too. I will do my best to provide all the necessary information.

Good Luck & All The Best To You!

Pictures of the actual item:

83605372.jpg

85978845.jpg

12873748.jpg

35035845.jpg

55557538.jpg

82784896.jpg

91079499.jpg

17490215.jpg

Official pics from the artist:

79102650.jpg

44659824.jpg

Please explain the title:
"..(NOT Ashley Wood, threeA, Kojun, Serang, Zuno, Yj Park).."

What does that mean? Those companies made it too?

No, that's just tags for search. That's why I added "NOT".
People who is searching for this words may be interested in this figure.

Back