"No Fate" Terminator 2 Sarah Connor Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. E, if you ever do offer these up, I would love one.

Simply amazing, all your dio work in general.

Thaks Buddy i appreciate that :1-1:

Yes man i will hit you up if i do so , i can also do commission work so if there is a particular Diorama that you want made , we can work it out buddy :yess: :hi5:

Would you be able to create 'pavement' with a semi-sphere cut into it ala the Terminator arrival scenes? Maybe add 1/6 scale rubbish and the back corner of a truck with a portion cut out by the time portal like in T2?

Would you be able to create 'pavement' with a semi-sphere cut into it ala the Terminator arrival scenes? Maybe add 1/6 scale rubbish and the back corner of a truck with a portion cut out by the time portal like in T2?

tHE T-800 ARRIVAL I COULD POSSIBLE DO :yess:, THE T-1000 IDK MAN THAT WOULD BE TRICKY TO PULL OFF :dunno

Yeah just the T-800 arrival scene. I know not many people would display their figure naked but I got an extra body and head just for that purpose. You definitely couldn't really do that with the T-1000 because it uses a standard truetype with the visible joints all over the place.

Heres another idea - the steps & front door of the biker bar in T2 (Bad to the bone scene!)

Yeah just the T-800 arrival scene. I know not many people would display their figure naked but I got an extra body and head just for that purpose. You definitely couldn't really do that with the T-1000 because it uses a standard truetype with the visible joints all over the place.

Heres another idea - the steps & front door of the biker bar in T2 (Bad to the bone scene!)

hhahaha naked Ahhhhhnuld :lol

i'm not sure i could do the T-1000 scene but deffinatly the T-800 i could do.

the biker bar from steps and door is something that i know i could do also , alotta work but imagine that with a harley set up in front with Aaaaahnuld :panic:

Well yeah with the T-1000 arrival scene you don't see much, hard to conceive of what to include in a dio that'd make it worthwhile. Even the T-800 one is pushing it a bit. It might have to cheat a bit with a printed out backdrop from the film (if a good screengrab can be taken and cropped as needed) but thats still something.

With the steps and pub-front idea I didn't even think of the Harley out in front of it but yeah, that would kick @$$! I've got one.

Well obviously no rush from me. I still need to get your 'No Fate' dio. Nifty title for it by the way - better than calling it 'Picnic bench from T2 from the scene where etc etc!' :lol

Well obviously no rush from me. I still need to get your 'No Fate' dio. Nifty title for it by the way - better than calling it 'Picnic bench from T2 from the scene where etc etc!' :lol

:lol:lol "Sarah Connor Goes on a Picnic" wouldn't have worked for a title :lol:lol

:lol 'No Fate' really works. I'm sure anyone coming into the thread would have known what to expect based on that - presuming they were Terminator fans anyway.

Right, I'm off to sleep.

:lol 'No Fate' really works. I'm sure anyone coming into the thread would have known what to expect based on that - presuming they were Terminator fans anyway.

Right, I'm off to sleep.

:lol Yeah man :lol

Im off to work Mike... One last time amazing... Cant wait for it to get here Saturday...

Ok buddy have fun at work ,Thanks again Mike , like i said i will ship it out tomorrow :1-1:

wow mike you have been putting out some awesome displays, this one needs a bit of roughness to it small details would push it past the perfection mark.

keep up the good work and keep posting the tutorials you have been doing ,tons of fun seeing how another customizer goes at it

wow mike you have been putting out some awesome displays, this one needs a bit of roughness to it small details would push it past the perfection mark.

keep up the good work and keep posting the tutorials you have been doing ,tons of fun seeing how another customizer goes at it

Thanks man i appreciate that , what do you mean about the roughness small details , just curious to what you mean :dunno :wave

Mr.Ecko Nice job.I really like it a lot but...where's Enrique and Uncle Bob???? Just kidding nice F'in Diorama dude love it.

Mr.Ecko Nice job.I really like it a lot but...where's Enrique and Uncle Bob???? Just kidding nice F'in Diorama dude love it.

:lol I don't think anyone has made an Enrique sculpt :dunno I have uncle bob , i wish Hot Toys made us a young John Connor

Thanks buddy for the comment :yess: :hi5:

This is the best dio I've ever seen!!!

This is pure awesome!!!!!

Please offer these up for sale!!!!:pray:

Back