"No Fate" Terminator 2 Sarah Connor Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Freaks , here is my latest diorama that i just completed . Its a 1/6 scale Diorama from Terminator 2 Judgment day . Enriqes Camp .

The "NO FATE" scene from the movie was based for this Dio (no sheeeet)

It is 100% hand made by myself . as some of you have seen , i started with the picnic table (i got commissioned for from ADEV ) Theres a wooded routered base that has bees stained and glossed up.

Real sand for the ground , and added Timber pole for a light

this Diorama you see is a commission from another board member (ADEV i will make yours when you are readY buddy)

enjoy

Can't Embed This Video WTF [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysjd6qUkxEg"]YouTube - "NO FATE" CUSTOM TERMINATOR 2 HOT TOYS SARAH CONNOR DIORAMA[/ame]

sarahconnordio100pics00.jpg

sarahconnordio100pics01.jpg

Last edited:
Looking real good Mike cant wait to have it in hand... Should realy improve my Sarah figure...

Yeah man i will ship it out tomorrow buddy :hi5:

I'm not crazy about the Sarah Connor figure, but I would buy it in a heartbeat if it came with that diorama!

Thanks man i appreciate that
me2 i bought the Sarah Connor figure on impulse because i seen it at my local comic shop so i just bought it , i really don't like the figure , but like you said with the dio , now she just looks soo bad ass

Got your PM Echo. No problem about giving the first one to someone else - as long as mine comes out this good when you do my particular one! :wink1: I still want to wait till I get another payment in to VISA before buying one off you. I presume we're talking paypal, yes?

Anyway the dio is truly excellent. The table is really well done, I love the increased height from what it was originally. She now sits at it properly with knees bent and feet on the ground, proper 1/6th scale. Looks like you've done some weathering too? Can't wait to get it....but I will, just using that expression.

Duuudeee! Amazing!!!

Thanks buddy :hi5:

amazing man great dio

Thanyou for the comment :hi5:

Got your PM Echo. No problem about giving the first one to someone else - as long as mine comes out this good when you do my particular one! :wink1: I still want to wait till I get another payment in to VISA before buying one off you. I presume we're talking paypal, yes?

Anyway the dio is truly excellent. The table is really well done, I love the increased height from what it was originally. She now sits at it properly with knees bent and feet on the ground, proper 1/6th scale. Looks like you've done some weathering too? Can't wait to get it....but I will, just using that expression.

Yes paypal :yess: it will either be the same as this or different because if you want different things . Thanks again im glad you like it . :hi5:
yes i raised up the height and weathered it after painting the table to the correct color .:wave

That is seriously BA.

sarahconnordio100pics01.jpg

:yess: thankyou :yess: :1-1:

I just noticed the way you did the edges of the wood on the table and seats - very nice. You sure didn't half-@$$ any of this. I love it. Really looking forward to this.

Back