"No Fate" Terminator 2 Sarah Connor Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best dio I've ever seen!!!

This is pure awesome!!!!!

Please offer these up for sale!!!!:pray:

Thankyou so much man i appreciate that :clap I'm not sure if i will make a lot of these , it was a pin in the ass to make the table but i might do an interest thread :panic:

Awesome work wow! What you making next man?

Thanks buddy , IDK any ideas????? no clue here :monkey1

I know i felt the same way after i finished it , i was like NOW Sarah looks good , i honestly hated the figure til now . Thanks Mag i appreciate it bro :hi5:

I've always liked the figure. I've actually got quite a few Sarahs -

- 3 T-1000 in disguise versions (shotgun wielding Steel mill Sarah on standard female Truetype/T-1000 disguised with foot glitching base/Cyberdyne Sarah with trenchcoat)
- 1 regular MMS Sarah and
- kitbashed Pescadero/Chets autoparts Sarah (all HT except clothing which I got from Pjam, his old Sideshow custom)

The regular MMS Sarah will be used with this diorama sans combat vest, just wearing the green vest. She'll either be wearing the sunglasses and smoking a cig while working on her weapons or she'll be without the sunglasses and carving No Fate into the table with her knife.

Then I actually want to get another regular MMS Sarah to display in full assassin gear.

So yeah, much love for what HT did with this figure.

Awesome work bro i would like to see sarah conners room at the pascadero facility perfect fit for a detolf i bet and would be a cool and easy custom fig to do as well.

Back