Nintendo DS Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a list for you man.

-Castlevania Order of Ecclesia

-Castlevania Portrait of Ruin

-Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

-New Super Mario Bros

-The whole Ace Attourney series

-Grand Theft Auto China Town Wars

-Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

-Contra 4

-Elite Beat Agents (it's a guilty pleasure)

If you've never played Final Fantasy IV, the DS version is great (tweaked gameplay, 3d visuals, and a new translation)

If you've never played Final Fantasy IV, the DS version is great (tweaked gameplay, 3d visuals, and a new translation)

True I'm playing through it now as I only got halfway through the GBA version. Metroid Prime Hunters, Moon, Ninja Gaiden, GTA China Wars, Metroid Prime Pinball are all great games.

I concur with everything Boba Ben listed. I'd also add:

- The Sonic Rush series (stay away from Chronicles)

- WarioWare Touched (if you got a DSi, check out WarioWare Snapped)

- Pac-Pix (an early DS sketch title that doesn't get enough credit)

- Advanced Wars

- Tetris (this is a total nintendo fan-boy version)

- Space Invaders Extreme

I'm sure there are a ton more, I'll list more as I think of them.

advance-wars-days-of-ruin.jpg

advance wars :lecture

Zelda the Phantom HourGlass
Mario Kart
Mario 64
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/or Platinum (If it tickles your fancy)
Metroid Prime Hunters
Age of Mythologies
And thats just to name a few
The DS has a great Library of games with many more soon to be released

Nice list of games I will have to pick up a few to go with the DSI. I do have FFIV though and cant wait for the system to finish charging.

Wait did you pick up a DSi?

I read about the differences and didn't want to spend the extra $40. It has a "slightly" bigger screen and cameras. Don't really care about the cameras, and the screen didn't look too much better. Got a DS Lite.

Thanks for the game recommendations. I've heard about Ace Attorney, have to look that up. Seems like such a weird game for the DS.

Went to the DSI store and got my free points and that Wario game. I havnt got a chance to try it out yet because I have been playing FF which is just like a trip down memory lane.

Back