Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Majora's Mask 3DS XL today!

I had to wait in front of Target for a few hours, but my group was great, and no one tried to kill me for it. :lol

I got my Majora's Mask collector's edition (game, not 3ds). Amazon did a piss poor packing job, and the box is all damaged to hell. I wasn't planning on reselling it, but I was planning on keeping it sealed to have in a detolf with some other game CE boxes.

Went to a bunch of stores Friday morning. 3 Targets, 3 Walmarts, 1 TRU, 2 Best Buys and came up empty for the MM 3DS. I saw the regular ones but I mainly wanted the Zelda one as its one of my favorite series, but I've missed out on ALL previous Zelda editions of the systems. I did how ever pick up Shiek and Zelda to go along with my Link and Toon Link. I am unsure if I want to get doubles to open and keep on card, but so far I just have Link opened.

I really wanna get my hands on Mega Man, Meta Knight, Little Mac, Pac Man, Sonic, Star Fox, Toad. If I get Meta then I'll get the Kirby characters as well, but dont want to get Dedede and Kirby, but then have the Meta Knight hole in my collection.

Went to a bunch of stores Friday morning. 3 Targets, 3 Walmarts, 1 TRU, 2 Best Buys and came up empty for the MM 3DS. I saw the regular ones but I mainly wanted the Zelda one as its one of my favorite series, but I've missed out on ALL previous Zelda editions of the systems. I did how ever pick up Shiek and Zelda to go along with my Link and Toon Link. I am unsure if I want to get doubles to open and keep on card, but so far I just have Link opened.

I really wanna get my hands on Mega Man, Meta Knight, Little Mac, Pac Man, Sonic, Star Fox, Toad. If I get Meta then I'll get the Kirby characters as well, but dont want to get Dedede and Kirby, but then have the Meta Knight hole in my collection.

Unfortunately, it was only available at Target, and each store got between 1-5.

I did see it pop up online early Friday morning, but of course they sold out within minutes again.

I drove by Target the morning of - a line of about 6 - 7 people. Our Target here only got 2 in. Craziness. The hype is a little much. It doesn't make sense though. If I'm Nintendo, I'm making more and FLOODING the market until demand subsides. Why not?

Unfortunately, it was only available at Target, and each store got between 1-5.

I did see it pop up online early Friday morning, but of course they sold out within minutes again.

Where did you hear that it would only be for sale at Target in store?

Pondered it too long and Best Buy, Futureshop and EB are sold out of all units haha. I'm not too worried though, i'll pick one up at a later date although I'm not sure which color I like better, black or red.

Question, when putting a game in the new 3ds xl does it make kinda of a scratching noise when inserted? I know that some of the older versions did.

My current 3DS XL does that, but doesn't do it will all cartridges oddly enough. My New 3DS XL arrives Monday, so I'll let you know then! :rock Probably won't be another week or so until I actually open it and play it though. : /

I know pitu frequents these parts, but I got to say, if you haven't checked out his youtube channel, you should. The guy is awesome. Love his updates. Like I've said before I haven't caught the Amiibo craze like some, but man, he makes me want to buy them all. :lol :rock

Since I didn't make the trek out to Target on Friday, I used my FU credit from BestBuy and ordered a Black new 3DS for in store pickup. Still haven't had the chance to open it yet though.

Since I didn't make the trek out to Target on Friday, I used my FU credit from BestBuy and ordered a Black new 3DS for in store pickup. Still haven't had the chance to open it yet though.

FU credit. :lol I like that.

Black is the way to go though. :rock I'm trying to convince a friend of mine to get the same one.

Through Reddit and other forums.

There was no official announcement, but people working for multiple stores were sharing info about it throughout the week.

I know Fry's got some in-store on release day from what I read, along with Target. But yeah, I believe the rest.

Back