Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called Bestbuy, Futureshop, EB Games and Toys R Us. Couldn't get a solid answer from any except TRU who said they didn't even know if they'll have them in time tomorrow as they might be late. She said they'll either get the shipment tonight, tomorrow, or Monday. She also said that apparently there might be a few majoras mask editions that aren't preordered and can be picked up. Now I'm debating whether or not to go tomorrow morning and probably line up in the hopes of getting one. Not sure if I care enough to warrant standing outside TRU for however long in slight chance I may or may not get one,

If you don't have other plans, I think it's worth it if you like it.

Yeah, some did.

Heaven forbid I even try to show up at midnight at my Walmart for a release around here. They go nuts, telling me I have to wait until 8 AM or something like that. I need more Walmarts like yours around me. :lol

Heaven forbid I even try to show up at midnight at my Walmart for a release around here. They go nuts, telling me I have to wait until 8 AM or something like that. I need more Walmarts like yours around me. :lol

It depends what level of give a **** they have. All the stores around me are trash, they don't care about anything, :lol

Called Bestbuy, Futureshop, EB Games and Toys R Us. Couldn't get a solid answer from any except TRU who said they didn't even know if they'll have them in time tomorrow as they might be late. She said they'll either get the shipment tonight, tomorrow, or Monday. She also said that apparently there might be a few majoras mask editions that aren't preordered and can be picked up. Now I'm debating whether or not to go tomorrow morning and probably line up in the hopes of getting one. Not sure if I care enough to warrant standing outside TRU for however long in slight chance I may or may not get one,

I'd probably go wait outside for an hour or so but my kids are off school so I'll be lucky if I can get them out of bed for opening.

Apparently, Target has the Majoras 3DS in their flyer for next week. I'm wondering if they plan on holding any back for Sunday morning.

Hey, I asked earlier, but what's your opinion on Monster Hunter? I've never played it before. Easy to jump into this 'late in the game'?

Heads up

Best place to go is best buy and future shop

Walmart and Toys RUs will not be stocking the majoras mask editions. Ive talked to several stores. Some might but ur chances are better with best buy

Yeah, I read that online. Someone apparently called Nintendo Canada and they said the only retailers getting them are Best Buy, Future Shop, EB, and Target. Target is obviously a no go since they're done and all EB's are only getting enough for PO's. I think I might just say screw it and pick up a black one later on. Probably just throw the money I was gonna use on my CC and hell pay it off a little more.

You can buy the Majora Mask New 3ds on Target.com, I just placed an order a few minutes ago. People speculate that Target might not honor the order, but I figure worth a try.

You can buy the Majora Mask New 3ds on Target.com, I just placed an order a few minutes ago. People speculate that Target might not honor the order, but I figure worth a try.

Damnit, really? I was trolling that site all night and this morning.

I didn't bother going. I forgot I had to buy a game and these new ones dont ship with a power cable so the whole thing woulda ended up running me close to $300. I'll grab one later I think.

Good thing I didn't bother. I called Best buy and future shop out of curiosity today and it sounds like neither store got any. Only the preorders were filled. Still want one though but I might end up waiting although my one buddy keeps telling me to get one right now.

what a gong show. I should've preordered in Gamestop when I strolled in the day they were taking preorders. No other retailer had this stocked today. Way to **** over fans, Nintendo! Didn't think this was gonna be tough to get - I was more interested in the Skull Kidd Statue.

I had my online order shipped though for the MM XL - wanted to get my brother one.

I'm so on the fence about getting one. I want and the last DS I bought was 8 years ago. I can easily afford it but I could also easily throw the money on my CC for one of the orders that who knows when they'll ever show up. My other worry is about getting bored with it.

I'm so on the fence about getting one. I want and the last DS I bought was 8 years ago. I can easily afford it but I could also easily throw the money on my CC for one of the orders that who knows when they'll ever show up. My other worry is about getting bored with it.

There's a bunch of great games on the system.

Back