Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the newest pokemon games? I was hooked on those games hardcore when I was younger. If I'm to get a 3ds, I'd have to pick out a game. Any recommendations?

Also, does anyone know if the old ds lite charger works for the 3ds' or is it different?

How are the newest pokemon games? I was hooked on those games hardcore when I was younger. If I'm to get a 3ds, I'd have to pick out a game. Any recommendations?

Also, does anyone know if the old ds lite charger works for the 3ds' or is it different?

Pokémon X was pretty fun. I don't have the latest ones (the Ruby/Sapphire remakes) but I'm planning to get them soon.

Between the two latest Pokemon installments, I'll take Pokemon X/Y. The ONLY thing I'll give ORAS the advantage with is legendaries. There's. So. Many!!!!

Other than that, give me X/Y.

So who else thinks they could have made system transfers a weeeeeee bit easier than what they did? :lol

I just picked up Majoras Mask today....STILL have yet to open up my new system. I can't find screen protectors anywhere locally. Will have to order them, I guess. Don't want to get started without them.

NVMD! Just found them at my local TRU. Looking like MM will be opened tomorrow along with the New 3DS. :rock

Finally caved and bought a red new 3ds. I like it a lot. I didn't know if they small improvements would be worth it, but they definitely are to me.

I got my 3DS case in today by Power A.....Love it. It's the 'Elite Mini'. Great size. Carries a lot of games AND has an awesome section for the console. Safe. Secure. And practical.

I just put on the Hori Screen Protectors today - perfect application. I'm really impressed at how easy they made it. I tried over-complicating things at first, but at getting started, it was quick and easy.

It figures, I just opened my black one the other day to give it a charge :lol

The again, it was never really "sealed" to begin with and I never turned it on. I had a funny feeling that this would happen with the MM console.

I just charged my 3DS up for the first time! Just did the transfer and I'm ready to go.

First game.....Majora's Mask. :rock

Back